MK1 and Spinworthy would like your input

Not Balsa Wood / Depleted Uranium?

2 Likes

Yea I was thinking like metal guts (maybe even side effects), wood body, with metal rings on the inside of the cup so you still get that wood feel in the hand.

Its been awhile since there was a dedicated Fixed Axle Metal, probably since the Broke Village Fidalgo

7 Likes

Iā€™d go for a metal fixie any day!

2 Likes

I voted unresponsive, but I think one that is interchangeable between responsive/unresponsive would be even better!

And alsoā€¦ I agree with @TheThrowingGnome - A Ti Knack sounds fantastic.

5 Likes

If it doesnā€™t glow in the dark or make me glow in the dark, Iā€™m out.

7 Likes

Just look at that gap. That yoyo would be a shin hunter.

Is it possible to do different weights with the bearing/response in the RBC? It works so well that if you came up with different designs using that response, Iā€™d have no choice but to try it.

And I guess the same would be true if you made something unresponsive. So I guess I wonā€™t vote.

1 Like

It would be cool if who ever guesses the correct answer gets to have a prototype. Like a game?

Guess what answer? There isnā€™t a correct answer, its a poll.

2 Likes

Thats a good questionā€¦ :sweat_smile:

I guess i meant like make it into some form of a prediction kinda thing i dont know lol

1 Like

Anything sticking out yet? Have you decided on a design or name? Iā€™m very interested to see what you guys make from all this madness.

4 Likes

We had designs even before the poll was posted.

8 Likes

yup, this was to help us figure out what to focus on, specifically.

9 Likes

If you already have designs in mind then you already have a responsive and an unresponsive thought out. Iā€™m changing my vote to both. You should definitely make both.

5 Likes

@MarkD and @Glenacius_K , any update on design direction for your next collab(s)? Sneak peaks?

All we can say at this point is weā€™re waiting for an unresponsive prototype. Far too early to know anything else!

16 Likes

Idk how I stumbled on this thread or why Iā€™m necroing it but I was talking to someone about how it would be neat to have a smaller rbc thatā€™s solid.

1 Like