Mistakenbigfoot feedback thread

Had a great transaction with @mistakenbigfoot and they were a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again for the purchase!

1 Like

Shipped in a timely manner. Packaged well. Good communication. What else can I put here? Solid cryptid I would 100 percent deal with again. My only gripe is, as sasquatches go, I would have appreciated some blurry photographic proof of their existence, but some awesome throws works too…

PS. I stand corrected! There do be proof! The Squatch thought of everything!

Thanks! Glad everything arrived safe and timely. Check that box again because I absolutely include this sticky, waterproof, photo of me yoyoing with every shipment.

2 Likes

Aha! I found it! I must have grabbed it oddly and somehow slid it under the Legato box! By the way, excellent quality photo AND sticker. I’m gonna have to really think about where this one goes!

I also had a perfectly adequate transaction with @mistakenbigfoot . He’s a solid dude. If you aren’t fairly tall you may want to change strings before your first throw. :rofl::wink:

1 Like

Had a fantastic trade with @mistakenbigfoot. They were communicative and shipped fast with crazy good packaging and a few little extras thrown in. Would work with again.

2 Likes

Bought a yoyo from @mistakenbigfoot recently, excellent communication and would definitely buy from again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got my half of a trade with @mistakenbigfoot

Well packaged, item as described, cool sticker included. Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with again.

1 Like