Cryptid Yard Sale - LTTF: Splash St. Elmo

Hello, I would like to sell some yoyos to buy more yoyos. Every purchase comes with a Bigfoot sticker and a Werther’s Original. Please note that I am in Canada and all prices are USD. Please understand these are toys to be played, if vibe worries you look away, I can only describe the vibe condition so much. Send an offer, especially if it’s something you’re really interested in.

Trades I’m interested in. Willing to trade in your favour or pay your shipping, on select models:

Mowl: Heterogeneity
TP: Any Splash St. Elmo except for the purple/pink
ILYY: Numen

Shipping to US = $20
Free shipping within Canada
50/50 split shipping anywhere else

I have a feedback thread, Paypal F&F preferred but G&S is fine, just cover the fees please.

Polyform: A4 Microarc coating - $60

Scratched from opening yoyo for maintenance, purely visual, plays like I got it. Warning, this coating can cause string breakage. Comes with box(torn), sticker and extra pads.

RSO: The End Part II (Finale) Orange (more yellow-gold imo) - Traded

From the recent batch. A-grade #57 comes with pouch.

Pickaxe Sold

CLYW: Pickaxe Salmon Fade - $50 $45$40

Couple flat spots on each rim.

C3: Vapormotion Rainbow Disco - $45$40

Small scratches on the rim.

Lewivlone: Karasu light blue - $100

Great yoyo, just doesn’t enter my rotation much. Very smooth. Comes with pouch.

Spinworthy: Survivalist - $50

Sentimental pricing, it chipped a tooth <3 4 Hole response from original YYE release. Covered in battle scars that are hard to picture but easily felt, doesn’t effect play. Comes with plastic container.

PDX-YO: Batsquatch 7068 - Troubling Thymes - $60$50

Lots of cosmetic damage. Pinpricks on rim, scratches, flat spot on inner wall. Doesn’t effect play imo but I got 2nd hand with some damage already. Fun, light organic bimetal. I just pick up my Don brassi more if I want an organic 7068 bimetal.

Excess Proto Sold

Prohibition Yoyos: Excess (prototype) - $100 Sold!

Full sized SS yoyo. NM. They sold a limited amount of final run versions directly. Otherwise it was preorder only. Fun mono SS yoyo! Rings like a bell.

Bundle Sold

8 YoYo bundle: $60
Comic Sans, Winglet SE, Silenus, Linear, Qilin, Colossus VI, PLSTC, Royal 1. All have some cosmetic damage and/or vibe ranging from very mild (Silenus just has some anno scuffs) to moderate (colossus was 5A’d).

MIB Red Delrin FH - $60
Busted PAKFA free add-on with any purchase (dm for details)

7 Likes

Aww hope someone else can get the chance to enjoy it tho😃 it is the best yoyo after all #notbiased #biased :relieved:

Says I can’t msg u, I’m looking to take the khuno

2 Likes

Sorry! Someone got to it before you! Will ask them to reach out to you if they end up not being able to tune it/dont want it! Since I got it from you!

1 Like

Thought it looked familiar! Thought it was pretty well tuneable when I had it, it’s a shame it wasn’t so kind to you x.x

1 Like

Batsquatch added. Some price drops.

It’s a myth that I have psychic mind control powers. If I did I’d have sold these yoyos already. I am however, an extra-dimensional entity. The light from your minute star bounces off my gaseous form in such a way as to reflect an image that is comprehensible by the beings of this state.

I always found the name Bigfoot strange. Some of yall got bigger feet than me.

2 Likes

Willing to trade! Some more price drops.

Cyrnfr ohl zl lblbf. V jbhyq yvxr gb ohl n Ivtvynapvn. Znlor unir fbzr pnfu ba gur fvqr gb cnegvnyyl shaq Ubyyljbbq Zbqrea Lblbf ovzrgny jurarire gung qebcf. Qbcnzvar vf sver!

Pickaxe still available?

Want Vigilancia pls trade me or buy yoyos.

I pre-ordered the Gingie yoyo because I have poor impulse control. Now I really cant buy more yoyos until I sell some.

Pmub

Help support my freehand one addiction and buy my yoyos. The machined PC and delrin ones are a must get for me when they release…

4 Likes

In an attempt to dispell any myths about me and my kind I have decided to bump my thread with fun bigfoot facts!

Fact #1 True encounters
It’s entirely possible that you’ve encountered a bigfoot if you’ve ever spent any time alone in the woods. Probably wasn’t me and I don’t know the others, at least not in the way humans are limited in “knowing” one another. I am psychically adjacent to many of them, and thus come to “know” them yet not know them.
Human consciousness sometimes acts as antennae, detecting the psychic pressures we exert. For some reason you always go towards the source. If you’ve ever been alone in anything you could reasonably call “the wilderness” and something just didn’t feel right, vision got blurry, maybe you got a little turned around, became surprisingly tired or feel the sudden urge to hide. It’s likely you’re in the process of forgetting an encounter with one of them.

So yeah, not mind control. Just psychically hot.

2 Likes

Dear mistakenbigfoot,

Never impulse buy a yoyo again. Especially at retail. Yoyo consumer culture trains you in bad ways. Break free. It’ll end up on the bst eventually, likely cheaper too. Will you play that delrin freehand much anyway? You barely touch so many of your organics you really like already. Look how annoying it is to sell just a couple yoyos, even a cool shiny ss mono from a cool person/company. Don’t stress, there’ll always, unfortunately, be some new new shiny thing that looks cool. Learn more tricks play something you haven’t touched in a while. You’ll do great.

Yours Lovingly,
mistakenigfoot.

6 Likes

Fact #2 Emergence

We appeared around the year 1200 BCE, as the Sea Peoples raided the then centres of human civilization, when you were convinced that castings of copper and tin alloys were the pinnacles of human ingenuity. Right before you collapsed.

As an infant emerges from the womb being an instantiation of unions genetic and energetic between parents; so too did we emanate from interactions between extra-dimensional elements made vulgar and base by a new physics forced upon our nebula when it was displaced into this plane.

Ages passed and we still work to determine the exact cause of this displacement. What we do know is that our former plane has gone dark, as have many others. Ages passed for humanity as well. Now you masquerade large language models, datasets, networks and simple algorithms as the pinnacle, as intelligence, as solution to another collapse; ignorant of the encroaching darkness beyond the borders of the observable universe.

2 Likes

So yeah, I have a red delrin freehand, mib. Willing to trade it for a clear machined PC freehand.

Heck, they’re still in stock on yye. Buy it and have it shipped it to me and I’ll ship the delrin one to you for free, wherever you are on this wretched earth.

1 Like

I’m being really good and haven’t bought a sword master. Maybe congratulate me by buying one or two of my yoyos! Send an offer! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

While yoyoing outside today a parent came up to me and asked if I had a youtube channel. They said that their son (someone who looked in their young teens stood feet away in embarrassment at their parent) recognized me from Youtube. I told them no. They asked if I compete and I told them about Canadaian nats that passed and no I personally dont feel like I’m good enough yet, maybe next year. The parent walked away and reported to their kid that I didn’t have a youtube and that I said I was below average. I had said I was average but okay.

Did that kid think I was Angelo??? Like there’s other dark skinned yoyoers on youtube but like…one that the algo would feed them is definitely Angelo…bruh terrible vibes but funny encounter I guess :skull:

3 Likes