• replay pro
  • skyva

0 voters

Metal or plastic Skyva?

hmm…
how about plastic

1 Like

idk :joy:

I have a translucent plastic Skyva. I really like it a lot!

3 Likes

Seems to be a real lack of continuity and follow up here.
What’s the point?

It’s just for the random ol’ polls that you feel like posting, not anything necessarily important. Right @threebearrries?

2 Likes

exactly! It’s a nice convenient archive.

1 Like

metal skyva will blow your mind. light, stable and fun

3 Likes

Going to pnwr?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

In what i see this subject is leading to:
It is possibly definite that the argument depends on the position and the distance of the person who is saying “this” or “that”, to the object that is: the subject of the sentence that the person is saying.

Although, there are also many instances in this ever-expanding universe where that and this can not be interchanged.
for example:

the subject of the sentence THAT

I have spoken in a language that you homo-sapiens can understand, simple english.

(I can also speak many languages: google translate and computer code language.)

due to this poll, it does seem that people who voted “that” (i have also voted that, for your information) do not go near the object that seems to be the subject of the sentence: to be gramatically correct.

My thoughts on this manner is that: direct contact or pointing to an object near the person, is when you use “this”.etc.

As for “that”: the person has a decent amount of distance away from the object, and he/she points at it, is when you use “that”. etc.

There are many instances where my thoughts would lead to an argument, but i am speaking of the most common uses, from my experience.

If im holding something, have to point out a choice between a number of different objects that I will immediately have direct contact with, or in direct contact with an object I use ‘this’. If I have to point to something that doesn’t fall into those categories, I use ‘that’. Sometimes they can overlap, which is actually weird to think about.

1 Like