Miscellaneous Yoyo Polls

In the reply box, there is a gear icon next to the emoji icon. Click that and there will be an option to "Build Poll’. The rest is explained after you click it.

4 Likes

Who is the better yoyo player?

• Evan Nagao
  • Gentry Stein

0 voters

1 Like

there we go

1 Like

Can you say that again? But in English this time?

3 Likes

My bad. Ive thrown none of these

3 Likes

What kind of content do you like most?

• Original trick circles
  • Original tricks
  • Unoriginal tricks
  • Tutorials
  • Unboxings
  • Yotography
  • Contest footage
  • Mail day pictures

0 voters

1 Like

Promo videos aren’t an option.

Ummm, what’s the point of this, why the group grope? Better to post the poll you want as an individual topic if you really want to know what people think.

3 Likes
  • This
  • That

0 voters

1 Like

Wow a perfect heat!

1 Like

Such a close race! It’s “this” by a hair but “that” is a strong contender and isn’t letting up.

I know it’s very controversial, but I figured it’s really the only question that matters here.

I really hope it doesn’t tear the community apart. Try to keep it civil guys. I personally feel like “that” is the clear winner, but I respect anyone who’s in favor of “this”

4 Likes

See, this is where you’re wrong. ‘This’ exists in the here and now, a constant, omnipresent force in this ever changing world.

6 Likes

Dude, that’s deep haha

But that is where you’re mistaken. While “this” may be tangible and in the moment, “that” is the true key to genuine happiness. The human nature to always want what one does not have, the belief that the grass is always greener, can only be satisfied by “that”.

EDIT: Also, as the great Sigmund Freud once philosophized: 420 bL4ze 1t

7 Likes

Thus we encounter the paradox of ‘this’ and ‘that’. Two opposing forces that cannot exist in mutual exclusivity, fueling a question that I belive has no answer. The question is not ‘this’ or ‘that’, but rather how much of ‘this’ and ‘that’.

6 Likes

I believe youre absolutely correct.

I spoke with both candidates and this is the nuanced and rational insight they offered:

This- That is a Nazi that kicks puppies

That-This is unamerican and hates the troops

While both make a very compelling case, I, for one, am of the opinion that the truth lies somewhere in between.

3 Likes

Though you both make valid arguments I must interject with the possibility of the situation being a case a schrodingers cat. “This” and “that” are both at the same time.

4 Likes
  • Rams
  • Patriots
  • Neither

0 voters

1 Like
  • Marvel
  • DC

0 voters

1 Like

Heathens!

1 Like

Old school Marvel comic books. The movies do not interest me. My Top Deck and…image

5 Likes