Mint wainbow statement fs

Mint wainbow statement, has very slight fingernail vibe, 9/10 smooth
Offer price, dunno what to sell for

2 Likes

Just a heads up, Welso has had some issues on a FB BST with either not sending things in a reasonable time frame or not sending things at all. Proceed with caution.

8 Likes

Also still owes people money and is why the mods on Facebook won’t ban him yet

4 Likes

All of those things have been settled, and you can ask the people yourself if you don’t believe me @UnluckyOwl53 @Benmichael86

How many MONTHS did it take to solve?

Also the Facebook mods ensured me that once you paid back that guy you’d be banned from the Facebook group. So you’re either banned in another bst at the moment or haven’t paid the guy. Either way I wouldn’t buy anything from this guy unless you’re able to talk to his parents. Apparently the only way the mods have gotten welso to do anything is by contacting his parents.

5 Likes

what point are you trying to prove

To help people not purchase from you and not go through the battle of getting you to ship or pay people

6 Likes

Yea this is already setting up to be another bad situation. Surely you won’t delete your accounts before everything is squared away and you shipped everything you intend to sell. Surely…

4 Likes

Man this sucks I want a statement so bad but I’m not about to lose $. Some bs

You @Bjorn_ofyoyo can always find out how earnest he is by telling him to ship the yoyo and you will pay after you receive it.

1 Like

@Yospeedracer I have never just straight up scammed anyone, there’s just been times when I have taken a long time to ship.

I’m not sending out a yoyo without getting paid. If @Bjorn_ofyoyo would like to buy it, he can go ahead. But if not, there’s always someone else who would.

@Yospeedracer I have never just straight up scammed anyone, there’s just been times when I have taken a long time to ship.

That is straight up scamming anyone.

Can’t you just buy it g&s? If he doesn’t send it in a reasonable time just file a claim with PayPal. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

only took a long time because mods were finally able to contact your parents and make you ship it out. Would you have shipped it out without mods having to intervene?

2 Likes

Facebook mods have never talked to my parents???

And yes I would have

I know for a fact that facebook mods haven’t contacted my parents, or I would have known about it :skull:

Maybe I got it mixed up when I was reading through the 3 other posts saying beware doing business with you and filled of people who you owed money, owed yoyos, or sold them yoyos not as described to.

Mods told me they would ban you right after you paid back the last of the people that they know you scammed.

I think it’s only fair people doing business with you know of your pretty recent past transactions.

Would hate to see another post with your excuses as to why you can’t ship out for months.

4 Likes

@Welsoyoyos hey man if i were in your shoes right now i’d be eating a slice of humble pie. This is a good community and I’m sure you could earn people’s trust back as a seller. That said maybe first admitting that taking so long to ship was a pretty crappy thing to do. Then offering to only accept g&s payment so buyers have the ability to put in a claim with PayPal if necessary. Over time the issues would become a distant memory. Take it or leave it, just my $.02.

8 Likes

I don’t conduct transaction this way. I wouldn’t expect someone else too. Once a bst individual is tainted it’s too late. I’m not losing anymore $ in this bst. $200 is enough for me.

3 Likes

lol, again? children