Wainbow statement fs

Mint wainbow statement, has very slight fingernail vibe, 9/10 smooth
$100 shipped
If bought tonight, will be shipped next day priority

1 Like

Hello friend

Don’t buy from this guy

2 Likes

I just sold a dunk rebound to @crayon not too long ago, and shipped it next day. Can prove it too.

People are going to buy my stuff regardless

The dude that joined yye a month and a couple days ago is supposed to vouch for you? When it was months ago when eveything transpired?

If you purchase from welso make sure to check out his feedback on Facebook and here. Pretty sure he’s banned on Facebook or should be.

3 Likes

Not banned on Facebook

You’re a grown man acting like a child, look at what you’re doing.

I’m just trying to sell my stuff

I have never scammed anyone, and you’re just mad that I took a little while to ship some yo-yos damn near almost a year ago.

And you’re a child acting like a child. If you purchase from welso his go to excuse is that he’s really young.

Go check out all the drama that he’s caused on Facebook, you don’t want to get in it yourself

4 Likes

Are you serious

“Check out the drama he’s caused on Facebook”

Are you 12 ? I can’t take you seriously.

Literally all the problems that I did have with bst have been resolved, I don’t see what you’re trying to do by rehashing old drama for the sake of arguing with a child because you want to feel like you have power over someone

2 Likes
2 Likes

August of 2020. It’s may 2023. I’m about to be able to drive soon. what the hell are you on

Edit: reread and now I see you mean the whole thread, even with that, what I said before still applies

1 Like

Most recent feedback saying to beware of doing business with you is November 2022. Next comment says you should be banned.

Most people’s feedback threads don’t look like that

GLWS

2 Likes

The comment in nov 22 references something that happened in may 2022. It’s may 2023.

???

1 Like

A full year ago? I take back everything :joy:

3 Likes

Anyway I’m not going to continue to go back and forth with you, do what you want with the info, but I don’t scam

1 Like

I read his feedback and decided to take the risk. At first I was worried because of this thread, but he shipped out the yoyo fast. Cant speak on what happened in the past but he didn’t do wrong by me.

2 Likes

Bump, last buyer started ghosting. Still available and already packed up and ready for a label to be slapped on.

Bump

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like