Mile High Yoyo presents The Gnome

The feeling is mutual!

It’s seriously a big priority for me next time I’m out in CO! We haven’t been out in close to a year, so this weekend trip is a whirlwind.

Can’t wait to meet up sometime soon! Colorado crew at nationals was the best. Y’all have a great group going. :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Awesome bro! Have been inspired by you for well over a decade. Looking forward to when it comes together.

4 Likes

Yo I bought a playforge gnome 2 weeks ago, and their supply was running low; I think they had less than a dozen total left. They’ll ship, you don’t have to be local! If y’all want a blue or orange one, you might be running out of time to get in on it.

I was immediately impressed by how versatile of a throw this is. You can do grinds and finger spins. It has a relatively small footprint due to the undersized diameter, yet a surprisingly long spin time due to the aluminum choice and thick rims. It somehow manages to maintain a relatively floaty feel while still feeling relatively technical when the combo requires it.

I should string up one of these fox tails on it…

4 Likes

This is the way! Such a fun setup!

4 Likes

New Gnometrooper drop TOMORROW Friday 10/27 DM or hit @milehighyoyo on insta to purchase!

9 Likes

how do I buy one? I hate insta and don’t have an account. Thanks.

2 Likes

Yeah same with me

2 Likes

Dave will take care of yall. Just PM him. @bobafret

4 Likes

Just a friendly fact: my all time favorite yoyos to EDC are iyoyo hydra NGX (new model), top yo T.R.Y., Civility 5th edition, and iyoyo shooting star! I own doubles of all four!

Nickel Plated Gnome

Plating from Denver Metal Finishing

17 Likes

Very cool!

3 Likes

Nickel plated Gnome with GnomeHed and HedStandz from DedHed Designs. A handful left DM if you would like to own one.

10 Likes

The HedStandz are super cool!

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s super fun to mix and match! We have a new Hed and Standz combo coming SOON! In the meantime here’s some fun with the GnomeHed HedStandz:

9 Likes

DedGnome with ShroomHed and matching HedStandz from @DedHed - Michael also did the art for ghost engraving on the throw. Sold out before I could even drop it.

17 Likes

So proud of this project! This has been in the making for quite some time and its so great to see it finally out there. Hope everyone that snagged one enjoys them :wink:

3 Likes

The PokéNōm - art by @yoyoretro

13 Likes

The next Gnome will be the final run of The Gnome. While we may investigate some spinoffs like a hybrid design or a Ti version that I keep getting pestered about, we have no future plans for this monometal AL7 version. I’m a firm believer in the old adage of leaving the stage to applause rather than overstaying one’s welcome and I always wanted to keep collectibility high.

We came in with a surprise Higby drop and I’m hoping my final surprise is just as exciting. More info in the next couple of weeks…

13 Likes

Stoked for that Pokegnom. The nickel one I have is a solid rotational throw. Glad I met ya at PNWR (:

3 Likes

I was lucky enough to get a nickel one, and it’s been in my daily rotation for months!

1 Like