Mighty flea going back into production!

What’s changed about it?

Thinner.

Nd different pads

Why thinner? I’m one of the few out there that actually enjoyed the mighty flea. I thought it was a very fun yoyo that could fit in an altoids tin. However if I had to see one change to it I would have kept the same diameter but made it slightly wider with more of a concave shape and pushed more weight out towards the rims. You had to throw the dang thing with your fingertips and a concave shape would make throwing and landing tricks easier without sacrificing the diameter and gimmick of it being such a small throw. Either way I’m glad its making a return and I might have to pick one up for the heck of it.

There is no change. (save art).

It would be nice to make those changes, but all of them make it lighter :slight_smile: Not our goal.

Same specs, vendors, yoyos.

Made in AZ, pads hand cut in japan.

Same price.

We are just making more yo-yos available because players want them.

By now I everyone should know that this kid impulsively says anything. Try not to take anything he says seriously, MrDev.

@ben - is there going to be a run of stacked Mighty Fleas? From what I recall they were called Big Deals or something

Hmmm Regardless it’s nice to see them make a return. Still waiting for the new G5…

No Big Deals sorry, not in the near future anyway.

Plays great. I’m talking quarter-sized yoyo, not normal undersized like like you mentioned. Plus, only FIFTEEN were ever made. That’s crazy rare.

sweet

…second favorite quote of this thread.

Is it true that these can double as a bullet?

wut…

A yoyo bullet? Like if you tie the string around the gun, wind it up into the barrel…

The most powerful forward pass evar…

I can see myself getting one of these. I think it would be hilarious good fun. The simple joy of landing a double-or-nothing comeing back into my life! :wink:

My mom knows nothing about yoyos but she wants the mighty flea because it’s “cute”. She would never use it!

LOL. That’s hilarious.

In fact, have her buy it for you since she thinks it’s so cute. :wink:

Thats what I’m thinkin! :smiley:

I really like this throw a lot. I might be the only throw that has came out since 09’ I might consider paying 50 bucks for.

The Mighty Flea certainly does look fun.

Get her one, I use mine for a keychain.

I would buy one for an “In case of emergency” yoyo hook to my key chain.