Mideast Regionals

Do very many people go to the mideast regionals? Are there any companies selling yoyos there?

Can’t wait to meet you! When I went there was just a duncan table but there were tons of people there, so you can trade/buy with them. I got 3 Modfather Fhz’s( from perry himself) a 5150, a boss, and sasquatch all while there last year

1 Like

It’s an awesome contest, usually only Duncan sells, but that is normal, only bigger contest usually have a vendor other then Duncan…In 2010 there was a table from a somewhere else but not in 2011 though…

1 Like

Ya but it was still super fun, I remember you as well.

I couldnt make it last year, but i REALLY want to go this year.

It’ll be my first contest ;D

1 Like

I can’t wait to meet you. When it is closer, we will make a thread so we know what each other look like.

Same here. Hoping I can go this year and bring my yoyoing friend. (btw I didn’t mean to thank you lol)

WHy don’t you want him to come??? LOL just joking( because he said that he couldn’t go

???

Most of the regionals draw a lot of people because they cover multiple states, but it’s not real common for vendors to have a booth at them.

I’ve gone the last two years and plan on being there this year as well. :slight_smile: