MFD Fire Devil/Ridgeback vs OD Terrarian

I have recently obtained both a MFD Fire Devil and FD Ridgeback, and the OD Terrarian, and feel there are many similarities. Shape and size are almost the same, OD slightly smaller. And in term of play
almost identical, *for me the OG Fire Devil feels less forgiving if the throw is off.
With tbe understanding that everyone has a different experience, please share your thoughts.
To be honest Both MFD and OD are my favorite companies.
Cheers
JT

1 Like

The fire devil is a collab with one drop . I haven’t played the fire devil but the specs and shape do seem pretty different

OG Fire Devil and Fire Devil Ridgeback are straight V shapes and have a bit denser feeling with more rim weight, but feels unique for the shape. Both carry a lot of momentum, fun grinds and fingerspins, love the recessed monkey snot, maybe a tad reluctant on horizontal binds or low spin binds.

Terrarian is W shape and feels wider, more mid weight and kinda “wingy”. Snappy on binds with nice feel on the catch. OG is more stable, but the “Legendarian” has nice floaty bouncy feel in play. I like the OG with Ultra lights and the Legendary with spikes. Love the projection profile.

I own and enjoy all 4 of these yo-yos

5 Likes