So there’s apparently a new OD x MFD Fire Devil coming

OD said it’s supposed to be 2g lighter. Really enjoy my OG Fire Devil so I’m tempted. :thinking:

5 Likes

I like your name. I feel you, i have a respectable MKF collection I love to throw at the ground. Thanks for alerting me to the new FD possibility.

1 Like

It is up on their site now, along with mystery boxes.

1 Like

I can’t be the only one that finds their ano choices to be awful. Makes the yo-yo look like a 10 dollar Walmart toy.

2 Likes

Nah I’m kinda with you on that @Durfee. I was already on the fence on buying it (which disqualified it as a purchase already for me) but once I saw the colorways, I knew it wasn’t for me.

No disrespect to MFD Ray; I just prefer a less busy aesthetic. If they had the red colorway from the OG Fire Devil run it would have been more tempting.

Edit: this is the red colorway on the OG Fire Devil that I’m talking about.

3 Likes

Personally i thought the spidey sense colorway was awesome…

1 Like

That was probably my favorite of the bunch along with the Alice one but it still didn’t quite do it for me unfortunately.

2 Likes

I asked on Instagram of there would be solids. Got a solid no, lol.

2 Likes

Haha yeah I’d scoop up a Saturday Market but an MFD collab without an MFD ano would be like OD outsourcing their machining.

Got mine in. Rippled time. They look better in the hand than in the pictures. Also got my mystery box and very happy. Got a Rev 1 (Beet Root) and a Fat tire (Green).

1 Like

Nice haul!!! Rev alone makes that mystery box worth it IMO.

Curious how you like the new Fire Devil! I really like my OG one so it was a little painful to skip out on the Ridgeback version haha.