New OneDrop + MFD collab: The Fire Devil

Looks very cool!

7 Likes

Looks cool, and painful…

Not my favorite shape but that may very well be my birthday gift to myself. Really digging the one on the bottom left. Also really like the pricetag. I would have expected them to be more costly.
Edit-With further research, they are only selling on their own websites. That’s a deal breaker for me, I only buy from yoyoexpert. #loyal

4 Likes

Bought one yesterday in dimension 52 colorway, anyone still looking to get it One drop has all colors in stock at time of this post.

1 Like

I am kinda curious which colorway will be the most popular and sell out first.

all of them sold out quickly at MonkeyFinger but when I got mine there were like 4 colorways available.

edit: the ones that sold out the fastest on MFD’s site was Expired Flame, Liquid Chaos, Maelstrom, Magnetosphere, and Midnight Blizzard.

1 Like

I already have my top 3 favorite colorways here in different MF throws:

• silverback tiger → PixelApe
  • raptor skin → Conspiracy
  • sailor’s warning → Forte

Of the remaining colorways I dunno. Probably would have gone with Dimension 52, but after ruling those 3 out, it’s a tossup for me.

2 Likes

if Dimension 52 wasn’t available I would of gone for Liquid Chaos, Midnight Blizzard or Magnetosphere.

Yeah, I’m totally with you on that one. In fact, I have one on its way to me from eBay.

However, I kinda yearn for a Prime8 in that finish as well. Which finish would you prefer for a Prime8?

Painful how?

How v shaped it is

The edges are quite round. I don’t think it looks painful at all.

3 Likes

It is really comfortable in the hand. Very solid on the string. Finish is beautiful as you would expect from this collab. A fun cup good for finger spins, an IRG that catches thumb grinds and a WIDE catch zone. Can tilt a bit if you get sloppy but that’s on you. At the price it’s a fantastic collab to grab.

3 Likes

Well, pinterestingly, the only remaining colorways are on the OD store, and for quite a few days now…

• Dimension 52
  • Raptor Skin
  • Sailor’s Warning

I really would not have predicted those would go last.

Confirmed at OD as well!

1 Like

Definitely did not expected that the bottom left sold out days before the top right and bottom right.
…as for the top right…saw it coming from a mile away. :sweat_smile:

Dimension 52, or as I like to call it, “Good & Plenty”.