Metal Zero 2

Hi guys, i was wondering what your review of the new upgraded version of the Duncan Metal Zero was. I’m an intermediate player and was thinking about getting it.

yes,it is a good yoyo but mine was the friction sticker was warering out to fast ps use the other spacers to make it a little more unresponsive

ok, thanks thats a lot of help ;D One more thing, hows its sleep time?

okay sleep times.

(system) #5

yeah i like mine. friction stickers do run out fast. but real smooth and alright sleep times

this is gonna sound really stupid, but i can’t seem to figure out how to put my spacers on. The yoyo won’t screw back together and i don’t know what order to put them in or how.

(Connor) #7

I dont know what it is but mine is EXTREMELY responive! I can do loops with it! I dont know what to do, it was a present so I cant really sell it.

Swap it out for a chaz pad or a thin dif or ipads. Also, clean the bearing.

Have Fun Throwing,

~Samad

Once the friction stickers run out, what do u use for response? Can u use an o-ring in it?

To you a O-Ring, you have to make a recess.

As I said in my previous post, you can use thin dif pads, k-pads, chaz-pads, ipads, or silicone pads.

Have Fun Throwing,

~Samad

I have the first zero, it has a great sleep time, and very good response. The problem is, the friction stickers wear out really fast, and you have to replace them alot.

You really didnt need to necro this post. Check the dates-It was posted in nearly a month ago. Please dont bring old posts back.

Thanks.
~Samad

well its kindof a bad sleeper and is really responsive i dont know if that matters to u but its worse than my 14 dollar plastic lyn fury

Please dont necro. Check the dates-It was posted in nearly a month ago. Please dont bring old posts back.

OMG, DON’T get a Metal Zero!!! It was my first yoyo and I was kind of disappointed when I came into the intermediate section. When I bought my Dark Magic, it was SO much better.

(Connor) #16

This post was made back in January. It is now May. Please dont bring back old post, they are unnecassary and the OP has most likely already come to a final decision.

Duncan metal 2 isnt bad but id prefer a hitman,convict, or dm
but i use my friend mini motu but im a fan of under size yoyos

As Connor said:

(Ryan) #19

like what samad said please dont necro…this post has been posted a month ago