Metal yoyo for $70 or less (shipping etc. excluded)

I would look at the Zen series by shinwoo. Especially #5, its basically a cheaper NVX made in Korea, the sell it on yoyoexpert for like 50 bucks

Suction cups worked for me… Maybe I just have looser caps.

I have decided that I’ll get undersized yoyo this time, meaning that cafe racer is my top choice atm.

But what about di base or yuuksta, are they any better?

More suggestions are also welcome.

Uh oh… “personal preference”… Asking terms like “better” is unfortunately a relative term that can really only be answered by people expressing their personal opinions as to what they like better than something else. Case and point, MOST people like the DM2, some don’t. Most people like the dv888, some don’t.

Regarding the Yuuksta, all I can say is that I’ve read of a few people having some mechanical/physical problems with these yoyos. That could be chalked up to a manufacturing defect, because sometimes stuff happens.

I like the look and shape of the Di base, and the price is nice too. I might add that to my wants list right now. At almost 67 grams, it’s right in that weight range I like. It is small for my preferences, but I throw things of all size. It’s also in the 52mm diameter range, making it definitely small.
The Yuuksta, not to say anything bad about it, bit isn’t something I am interested in right now. It’s also rather small. However you’re into undersized and this is even smaller than the Di Base. A lot of people like this yoyo, so the odds are you’ll like it.

You’re pushing yourself in the right direction as far as what you seem to be interested in. I also can’t see any valid flaws in your choices. All three you mentioned in your last post are great yoyos from what I can figure out.

I just got a Di Base and it’s nice. It is really good for if you like to do binds. It isn’s really good at string rejection tricks. It is a great yoyo and comes with weight rings to you can customize it.