metal grind machine??

i just got a grind machine and i really love its shape(not the hubstacks) but i didnt like its plastic body for some odd reason. my point is i was wondering if yoyofactory or any yoyo company that has made any yoyo similar to that shape.

thank you

well, they used to make a grind machine 2, but I believe they were a little different… plus they are discontinued

the boss by yyf
its smaller but same shape

That’s exactly what I was about to say. Granted the dimensions of the Boss are more… “square,” but the raised flat rims and curved wings are at least similar concepts between the two models.

44 special is what I use. Different shape but it still has the solid metal with hubs

the gennesis with stacks is somewhat similar i believe

Genesis with stacks isn’t really like the Plastic Grind Machine…

I’d probably say try 44 Special… It’s the closest I’ve seen as in shape wise.

I believe they did used to make a metal grind machine… although I think it’s really hard to get your hands on one.

They did, but it’s not what he’s talking about. In the 2nd picture, the Grind Machine is on the left, Grind Monster is on the right. As you can see, it’s a ways off from being the same as the PGM.

sorry to go off track, but what’s wrong with the hubs?? (im ordering one soon)

i love the hubstacks its just that i wanted to emphasize on the shape not the hubstacks…

Boss then for the raised flat rims.

The Genesis is based on the Grind Machine 2… Its a good yoyo… And its h-shaped and you can get it hubstacked or not… It is much more flared than the PGM… Like said the boss is very similar in shape… If you look at the pictures its rounded with the raised rims… But it is undersized so your PGM is bigger than it. These do not have the option of hubstacks… The only other thing I can think of is the Y-factor by One-Drop… Its got a similar shape but is also undersized… like the boss…