Merging

IF you could merge any two yo-yos to make a new one which would you combine?

Hmm… Rubstacked Replay pro… With metal inserts, and an O ring sheild groove.

Proyo and C3 BTH

I’d merge an avalanche with a cascade…oh wait

Super wide and a big deal (miniature superwide with hubstacks :slight_smile: )

This doesn’t actually align with you question, but…

I’d like to see a Draupnir with One Drop Side effects.

I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if you combined a near flawless yoyo design with one of the best yoyo innovations(side effects) ever invented?

I would love to find out if the Draupnir would even play better than it already does.

Or if the versatility of the side effects would not really improve a yoyo that doesn’t really need any improvements?

1 Like

Chief with CZPoint. Would be cool to see my favorite yoyo have more float in it if possible, and a rounder shape. Would be awesome

Wooly marmot 2 and Leo sniper mark 2. Marmot shape with sturm panzer super thin 7075 and brass rings.

a titanium yyf space cowboy

the SS rings from the nightmare on the YYO the Quash. Put those two together and you’ll have one amazing yoyo.

The merge I would like to see would be a Duncan imperial with a Dazzler

make it happen the most expensive fixed axle ever

The Replay Pro and the Yeti. Two of the greatest plastics I have tried.

Not so much two designs, but a design in a different material. I’m a huge general-yo and undersized fan. I’d love to see a titanium majesty, preferably scaled back proportionally 3-5%.

No, the imperial with the 900$ Anglam tiss

Chief and Terrerian. I would put the width design of the Terrerian mixed with the rim-weight/thickness of the Chief and the hub of the Chief minus the little axle thing and have spike hubstacks like the Terrerian. :slight_smile:

Seventh Heaven with the Hideyoshi’s body design :wink:

A Yomega brain and a YYR 7th Heaven.

For Rich people that can’t bind.

1 Like

A yoyo ball and a Dazzler…kiddos can beg their parents for a $700-ish yoyo that winds itself up automatically.

Let’s do some math…
Dazzler + Anglam TISS = ABSOLUTE MONSTROSITY