Memphis or Nashville TN clubs

Did you ever get a chance to talk to anyone at Crosstown Arts?

Anyone ever want to met up???

@liamodellbass is also in Memphis

Iā€™m abou 45 minutes away but I also have two young child children so time seems to be hard to find nowadays but I would love for all of us to do a meetup

Let me know what I can do to help. Iā€™m sure a restaurant would take us in. hahaha

Yep. Iā€™m still interested in meeting. I think the crosstown concourse is a good option. Lots of open space, multiple floors, and food and drink options.

1 Like

Matt my kid will be with me so bring um along, im down for anywhere to met up just gotta come up with a date for everyone to meet, i dont have any social media or id try to open a group up on there also

Yea, I could bring my 5yo too, heā€™s kind of into yoyo. Weā€™ve got a few busy Saturdays coming up. I donā€™t have anything on the calendar for May 6th. If that doesnā€™t work, i could probably make it on May 27th, or June 3rd.

Im down for the 6th

Crosstown Concourse is pretty family friendly, and the parking is free. Thereā€™s a patio with a little shade and space for small kids to ride bikes or scooters. We could also meet at Overton Park; there are several playgrounds that are pretty good, and my younger kids love to go there. last year, there were food trucks pretty regularly on the weekends during the summer, and sometimes a MemPops truck. Thereā€™s several dessert shops (including MemPops) in addition to restaurants at the concourse.

1 Like

Im okay with anything. Everyone agree on the 6th?

How does 1pm sound? We can meetup at crosstown concourse, and then if the kids get board, weā€™re only 5 minutes from Overton park which has a great playground.

I donā€™t use facebook, which seems to be primarily the way that people organize these things, but Iā€™m good with keeping the planning here. Alternatively, I use group me for a couple other groups.

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

Still up for Saturday 1pm? @liamodellbass? @MattC? I think we could really benefit from two "Matt C"s, so I hope you can make it. A yoyo meetup with only one Matt C is definitely less cool than one with two.

Crosstown Concourse
1350 Concourse Ave, Memphis, TN 38104, United States

1 Like

Ill be there

1 Like

Iā€™m going to give it hell I promise. With smaller kids though I donā€™t want to over promise as we have been under the weather for a second. But hopeful it clears up before then. It should its been a week and a half at this point.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

@liamodellbass can you get together with us?

Something has come up im going to have to reschedule myself. Work is needing me to come in snd finish a job off

Oh man, Iā€™m sorry thatā€™s happened. it sucks to have to work when you didnā€™t expect to. I am busy on the 13th, but I could meet earlier in the day, on the 20th or June 3. my daughter has a gymnastics recital on the 20th at 2 PM, so I could meet at 10 or 11 or 12 in the morning, but I would have a hard stop at 1:30.

@MattC have you ever brought your kids to the childrenā€™s Museum of Memphis? itā€™s pretty cool especially for younger kids. They could definitely spend half a day and not get bored, maybe more.

Hey friends! Itā€™s certainly been awhile, I had taken a hiatus this past semester of school. Itā€™s my senior year, and Iā€™ll be graduating this Saturday, so it looks unlikely Iā€™ll be able to join yā€™all unless I can get some packing done beforehand. Also to put the cherry on top so-to-speak Iā€™ll be headed out of state for a few years to pursue a masters, effective this Summer.

Lots going on for sure, but if I can squeeze in some free time Iā€™ll be sure to pop by for an hour!

1 Like

Congrats!!!