Memphis or Nashville TN clubs

Levitt Shell is pretty convenient to me with lots of parking and shaded grassy areas. Wiseacre taproom on Broad has some shaded areas outdoors. Crosstown Brewing Company Taproom has a fairly spacious indoor area and shaded outdoor area that has a little grass, but I haven’t been in a few months.

The older memphis group used to meet at Germantown Public Library; I don’t know if they reserved a room, or if there was just space to throw. I could check to see if the Benjamin J. Hicks Central Library has any spaces that can be reserved (for free). Either of you have a preference for which area of Memphis, and do you care if it’s at a taproom?

1 Like

To be honest i have no clue where any of that is as long as its a nice comfortable area to hang out and chill im fine

What are is that central library at??

Ill start looking up places to

The Central Library is between midtown and east Memphis. On two major streets. Pretty close to Sam cooper, which is an interstate spur that connects directly to I-40.

3030 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38111

1 Like

Overton Park Shell is a fun spot as long as it isn’t too hot outside. I don’t have much experience with tap rooms (I’m almost 21 haha) but the Crosstown Concourse in general is a real fun spot! I’m there quite often for many things. I’ll have to check out the library, I haven’t been there before.

I haven’t been inside the concourse during the day on a weekend, but there is a ton of space inside. Mostly smooth concrete floors. I bet we could find an area to stand around with room to throw.

1 Like

Whatever is the nicest place im there

1 Like

On the second floor there is the Crosstown Arts lobby area, that is usually a pretty chill place in terms of people count. I believe it’s also wooden floors as opposed to the concrete in the atrium.

1 Like

This sounds like a really great place to meet to me.

1 Like