bump

bump

bump

im in ohio

coolio

Im in columbus

1 Like

bunp :stuck_out_tongue:

actually me and my friend who just got sponcered i live in hamilton and he lives just north of there we probibly could join but we kind of have our own group for yoyoing you could join ours if you have a face book you could send me a friend request and we could get u in the group if your any good my e mail is Bengalesman@yahoo.com

i live in akron

I’m right between Akron and canton

Im in fairfield ohio not sure how far you arefrom me

There will be a meet in columbus if youre interested. Its kinda far for you

I live in Brunswick Ohio which is in Medina. I am looking for a nearby throwers club. I am rather new to the sport and would like some help learning some tricks. Anyone willing to help please let me know. I am also into powered paragliding (PPG) If you live in my area you may have seen me flying around!

Thanks,
Mike

Where and when are the club meetings? I am interested in joining or starting a yoyo club in the Medina, Ohio area. Anyone who can help me pleasse contact me.

Thank you,
Mike
beranmike@yahoo.com

http://clevelandyoyoclub.com/

By the way, I live near Mansfield. It’s like a no man’s land between Cleveland and Columbus. An hour and a half to either one. I’d be thrilled to meet some players a little closer.

Hi,
I live in Brunswick, Ohio (Medina County) and am looking for some nearby yoyo players to throw with and learn some new tricks. I would like to be part of a club and am willing to do what I can to help start a club in Medina or Cuyahoga County.

Thanks,
Mike
beranmike@yahoo.com

If you guys get something rolling I’ll stop in

1 Like

I live in Elyria, which isn’t too far away from there, are you guys meeting up at all?!

1 Like