Northeast Ohio Club

I’m looking for some people to throw with in NE Ohio! I’m based out of Medina, a little south of Cleveland. I have two friends that I’ve gotten interested in yoyo, but we’d love to join/start a club if we could find one! Any info would be appreciated! Pic unrelated, just the beautiful day outside my window.

2 Likes

That would be cool! I know of at least 10 yoyoers scattered around Ohio, Nate, PJ, Josh, Mike, and some others, I am in central Ohio, and go to the club in Westerville. Let me see how far away it is.

2 Likes

Wish I had heard about this 45 years ago when I was living in Akron.

2 Likes

Too bad, I coulda used a yoyo buddy when I was -19 years old. :joy:

1 Like

Hey I’d like to get up with you guys. I’m going to try to make it to worlds this summer, look for the guy with the ghoulardi sweatshirt.

2 Likes

Sadly, quitea distance from me.

Will do!

1 Like

Keep me in the loop. There is a club that meets once a month in the falls.

1 Like

Wait where?

@G2_Jake Falls? Like…Cuyahoga Falls?

1 Like

Yes those falls

1 Like

Deets please!

1 Like

When and where do you guys meet in the Falls, and will you have a meet in August?
pic unrelated, just a nice day here…

1 Like

I am interested too! I currently live in Chillicothe Ohio.

Cuyahoga falls yoyo club. I think thanks the FB page name

Is FB still a thing? The last guy under 55 where I work quit last winter.
I will ask one of the folks at the Cary yoyo club this month.

Lol and we’re talking on a forum

IKR? it’s a truly crazy world we live in, i can do instant grahams too, but i never post, i just lurk for the yoyo stuff.

Hey, I’m just now seeing this. We meet at Cuyahoga Falls library every 3rd Saturday. 1:30 - 4:30pm (excluding special events).

Look for Cuyahoga Falls Yoyo Club in IM and we’ll admit, coordinate and get you guys in when this Quarantine breaks.

3 Likes