McBride rollercoaster

i have done everything i can think of to get it down, but still no breakthroughs.
i can get everything easily except for that last move.
can you guys give me some tips to help me so i can finish the trick?
thanks

Do a Trapeze, and insert both pointer fingers in it so it looks like a triangle.

Rock the yo-yo to your left over the 2 pointer fingers. Once you have it, do it again.

Drop the string on your throwhand pointer finger, and rock the yo-yo to your right twice, and you’ll be in a Trapeze.

Hope this helped!

1 Like

Just throw trapezes and practice practice practice,

The thing about the last move thats nice is its just a trapeze…

Good luck!

1 Like

Here’ how you do the whole trick-

Start with a Breakaway but continue swinging it around one full time in front of your body, also known as a World Tour. (Like a sideways around the world.) Finally land it into a One And A Half Mount. Swing all the way out of it around back into a Trapeze and his Bro. (Bounce the yo-yo off the string and land backwards on your throwhand pointer finger. To do this, you will have to stick out your thumb or middle finger of your non-throwhand to grab the string.) Swing that off the string all the way back into a Double or Nothing. Drop the string off your throwhand pointer finger and roll back into Trapeze, dismount. Youre done! :wink:

Like Smoke said, practice, practice, practice.

1 Like

Are you left handed?

If so, swing to your right.

If you’re left handed and are swinging to your left, that can cause problems.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

thanks guys, i appreciate it.
i will try what all you guys said and i will try to keep you updated.
any other suggestions will still be helpful

What’s happening when you try to hit the last move?

when i do the last move it will hit all of the srings instead of one or two and just bounce off and die or fall sideways

I had a little trouble with that part as well when I first started learning the trick. So I just practiced that element individually till I could land it consecutively, then worked on the completed trick. The way it lands it looks like it’s not right, but when I drop the throw hand strings it’s fine.

1 Like

thanks for all your help. i finally landed it one time, so now i know i can do it i just gotta practice and try to stay calm when i keep messing up :wink: