Mavrick and ooch review!

Hello all! How are all of you? Today I’m going to review two yoyos from yomega!

The Ooch and maverick! Two pretty different yoyos so lets see how they stack up!
First one up is the Ooch! These are the specs:
Diameter: 53.8 mm / 2.12 inches
Width: 38.6 mm / 1.52 inches
Weight: 68 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: Yomega Rubber Response

Now that I have all that out of the way, this is what I have to say. For the small stature, It pretty heavy. Especially since it’s plastic, but I LOVE plastics if they preform well, and this Ooch is pretty darn good! The shape feel pretty good in the hand and is easy to throw, and the weight rings are perfect. They are placed in the yoyo well so you can easily get a great spin time on a strong throw. I don’t recommend this yoyo for thumb grinds, as I had a few issues with that. It’s doable, but not exactly.
The gap is nice and wide and there’s something about lading some slack tricks with it that just feels good.
Now the Cons: Now, I got mine through a trade, so I don’t know if this issue is for all or just mine. I’ve had troubles where the two halves will come apart if not EXTREMELY tight, and some even stranger is the string will sometimes lodge itself between the yoyo and the bearing. Like I said, no idea if it’s just mine or for all of them, so take that as you will.
So in all, a great little throw for about 23 (rounded up) dollars. Defiantly a fun, cheap, nice little throw. Over all 7/10

Now the maverick!!
The specs are as fallows.

Diameter: 55.86 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 40.17 mm / 1.58 inches
Gap Width: 4.80 mm / .19 inches
Weight: 66.4 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
2011: Large Yomega Bearing
Response: 19mm Slim Pad

So first thing’s first: this is a Undersize throw. It’s sometimes hard to tell if a throw is normal, over or undersize throw (At least I have issues). This throw is defiantly tiny! Not as small as a token, but not too much bigger either. I love this tiny yoyo! After getting a bearing that fit it (It by no means takes no special bearing) It plays extremely well! Handles the string really well, even throw hand grinds and thumb grinds are a breeze with this yoyo! The weight is hardy but fits its size, and has a pretty decent spin time!
Cons: The only con I have is it’s a little hard to throw. I have had a few tiny thows, and this one is one of the more (Not as much as the mighty flea though) obnoxious to get a good spin on it.
All in all, really fun throw and would make a great addition to any collection for 35 dollars. Over all, I would give it a 7.9/10.

Thank you all for reading and throw on throwers!

You have the specs mixed up

Oh I switched then? My bad. XP I’ll get right on that when I get to a computer. Thanks for pointing that out man!