Mark Montgomery LIVE Chat & GIVEAWAY! - Saturday - 11/11 - 8pm ET!

:rotating_light:André Boulay & Eric Koloski will be hosting a LIVE CHAT with yo-yo professional Mark Montgomery to talk about his upcoming yo-yo releases: Black Canon, MM Project 2, and MMC. Magnum Opus!

It all happens tomorrow November 11th at 8PM EST / 5PM PST

YYE Giveaway (Instagram or this Thread): Post a Question that you would like to ask Mark!
A random Question will be selected to win a MarkMont YoYo!

Additionally

The Top 5 Most “liked” Questions we will ask Mark LIVE on the chat.
Deadline to submit is Saturday 11/11 6:00pm EST!

18 Likes

Can you share one of your yoyo experiences you’ve had that you felt totally went wrong but ended up being positive?

9 Likes

Ask if he’ll leak some info on the final yo-yo in the Flat Rim Series?!

5 Likes

If you were a cookie, what kind would be you and why?

4 Likes

Favorite song at the moment!

9 Likes

Have you ever designed a yoyo that you went back to later down the line and discovered you didn’t like it as much as you did when you designed it?

14 Likes

What do you value most in a yoyo trick/combo?

6 Likes

How do you feel about the current competition scene and the direction that it’s heading?

8 Likes

Thoughts on a titanium mcmo?

5 Likes

You inspire so many players, but who inspires you and your yoyoing? (Would love if Andre and Eric also answered this question).

10 Likes

What drove you to continue on with your Yoyo career after almost two decades? (E.g. what inspired you to make your own business, continue posting new content, and inviting players to #markmontrep)

4 Likes

Hey Mark! I have been curious if you ever dabble in your chopsticks style tricks from time to time? I know you had a big style shift into the fully freestyle deal with the longer strings which I love. curious if the chopsticks stuff also finds its way into your daily flow exploration :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Do you consider a hot dog to be a sandwich?

2 Likes

how long have you known Matt from factors? he told me he knew you and i lost my mind

1 Like

still do any beatboxing?

3 Likes

What is you favorite memory from a contest or yo-yo meet?

3 Likes

What personal achievement in yo-yo are you the most proud of?

4 Likes

What is your favorite skill toy other than yoyo?

6 Likes

Would you ever or have you ever considered doing a MMM (MarkMontMini)?! A miniature or scaled down version of the MMC. :exploding_head::thinking: cuz that would be awesome

7 Likes

What is your favorite place yoyo has brought you?