Marco Vs Butter

Some may say that these yoyos are completely different, but I need to know. I’m thinking about either getting a wangle and Marco or a butter. Is the butter 1.5x better than the marco?and is it as good as a wangle and Marco combined? plz I need to know, I don’t want to spend $120 on a yoyo that isn’t insanely good. Please leave your thoughts below. Thx!

• Wangle and Marco
  • Bi-Metal Shutter
  • I dont have any

0 voters

4 Likes

I can’t help you about how they compare to each-other in hand.
However maybe the following can help you a bit:

If you got all three of them, which one would you play first and put in your nicest pouch/case?

Depends as well of your current collection:
Personally I’d go for the Butter because I own no bi-metal nor shutter but I do own comp-oriented monometals (which would make the Wangle redundant) and I prefer to buy less but more expensive rather than encumber myself with too many things. Even though I can totally understand some people prefer to grow a large collection.

As a last resort:
Just flip a coin :slight_smile:, you’ll know whether you’re happy/relieved or a tiny bit disappointed when seeing the result and you’ll know what you were rooting for deep down.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help. As i only have 2 yoyos right now (SF PLSTC and Y01) i think ill go for the wangle and bimetal marco. i think they will both help me improve alot, and i someday plan on getting 2 wangles if i like them so i can half swap them.

4 Likes

pretend bump so ppl will see this and vote

1 Like

I’l vote after i get the butter. Marco is very fun to throw.

3 Likes

First off want to say that I’m getting back into the hobby ('12-'13) from being busy with family life.

First yoyo I bought a few weeks ago was the Wide-Angle Shutter. This yoyo is incredible. I was shocked at how much better yoyos have become since the early 2010s. This is better in every way compared to my older yoyos in stability, power, etc.

I literally just got the Bi-Metal Shutter and Marco in the mail today. I would be more impressed with them if I hadn’t have bought the wide angle.

Is the Bi-metal Shutter ‘better’ than either wide angle or Marco? Ya, probably. However, the bi-metal shutter isn’t THAT much ‘better’ than wide angle.

Hope this helps ya a bit make a decision. Happy throwing!

5 Likes

Have you seen yoyojoe1’s youtube channel, he did a review on both yoyos and you might want to check out the yoyofactory bind its 120 as well and I heard a lot of people like the bind.

3 Likes

I’m a Horizon fanboy. I love grinds and would definitely the more powerful spinning one. If I could only get one, I would try out the Butter, try something new, but personally I’m emotionally bonded towards the Marco. You could do fingerspin tricks on it

2 Likes

Just got mine, and it just h8s my finger love it for everything else tho

2 Likes