Marco or Ko'olau edge?

I need help choosing. They both look like amazing yoyos. Which one should I get?

edge

1 Like

The Marco is a great throw and what I learned how to fingerspin on - but the more I use the Ko’olau Edge, the more I love it! It feels more comfortable due to its shape profile, it’s finish is fantastic for grinds, and genuinely a great throw - possibly underrated due to it having two older brothers (OG Edge & Edge Beyond).

@Evan_the_yoyo_boy what do you currently own?

3 Likes

I only own a horizon, a mitten, a flight, and a skyva.

I would go for the Kedge out of those two.

2 Likes

Kedge?

I think he means the mono metal edge (sorry can’t remember the name as I type this).

2 Likes

Ko’olau Edge aka Kedge aka mono metal Edge :wink:
Which is also what I’d recommend based on your current collection and you won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

Marco.

1 Like

I would go for Kedge since you already have a Horizon. Marco is kind of similar to horizon

1 Like

definetly the kedge!!!

1 Like

Kedge

1 Like

You really can’t go wrong with either one. I have found that the Marco is a very powerful through and is great for pretty much everything. However, whenever I try to certain tech tricks, I tend to bump my hand against the steel rings which dramatically kills the spin time. That’s probably just a problem with my technique and not the yoyo’s fault, but it happens the most with me when I use the Marco than when I use anything else. It’s still a really fun throw.

The Kedge is incredible, too. It’s great for everything. Don’t have any complaints with it.

1 Like

Maybe the marco cause it similar to horizon.

1 Like

Curious did you decide on one yet? :blush:

3 Likes

Kedge. It’s a lot different from the Marco, which is similar to the Horizon. :wink:

1 Like

I decided on the kedge

7 Likes

You chose wisely! Kedge much more of a fun daily throw than the Marco imo.

1 Like

I just ordered the kolou edge! I’m really excited :laughing::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

What color?! It’s so much fun.

2 Likes