man if yoyojam would do this.....

I for one really love the legacy and i think that if yoyojam did the same thing with a victs body it would be sick
if they do actually do this i would hop that it would be/have
69 grams
have a gap being about 4.5 mm
mabye a kk
and aroud 20 bucks

that would almost be my dream yoyo

what do you guys think about this?

oh yah i almost forgot
i think that they should call it the VICTIM

(POLLO YOYO) #2

it would be nice but a kk is almost 20 dollars so they would actually be selling a great yoyo for 5 dollars without the bearing

If YYJ did everything every person wanted, there would be dozens and dozens of YYJ’s out, that probably wouldn’t sell too well.

A kk already cost more than the yoyo.
I don’t think the yoyo will turn out too well.

A celcon X-ConVict would have pretty bad weight distribution, IMO.

If YoYoJam wants to be more successful, they should…

A) Get better boxes (like the recent ones that contained some Higby Axioms)

B) Make more limited editions

C) Focus on making a few good yoyos for a cheap price, and not worry about making a model for everyone

Those are just my opinions.

And D) Make dual o-ring Kicksides! :stuck_out_tongue:

(JM) #9

I think a plastic version of the X-conVict would do very well in this market. The Legacy is proof of a demand for high performance low cost throws.

Amen!

(As long as is has internal weight rings)

(SR) #11

I would by that if it was heavier than an X-ConVict… way heavier.

(Marvin.D) #12

i got a disgined for a off string.what if they took a a yoyo like a dark magic or new breed and coated the metal rims with rubber.that why it will have long spin time. what do yall thank about that.

(Mitch) #13

I wish they would make more plastics, even YYF… I think maybe they should make a PGM2… With the huge H-Shape and plastic with stacks… But I’d dig more weight ringed, plastic YYJs, Im glad their slowing moving away from Hybrid Response

I love YoyoJam, but they don’t have any small bearing yoyos. That might be a start. Other than that, I can’t really say anything bad about them. My Legacy plays like a beast.

(JM) #15

They have two small bearing yo-yos. The Aquarius and the Sunset.

(Cinimod105) #16

Haha, I also thin so, How bout buying two kicksides and remove the O-ring side of the both Kicksides then screw them up.

So, You have now both Double O-ring Kickside & Double Starburst (If you do so) Kickside.

Well, It’s just my Opinion. :slight_smile:

(JonasK) #18

Well that way you have to pay twice the price and you’ll get one kickside collecting dust.

I think YoYoJam does pretty well, and be nice on JD, he’s already designed 4 yoyos, let’s just wait for an eventual 5th instead of demanding one.