making yoyo money

has anyone ever wondered how to make yoyo money when there totally broke

well my idea here is to get people to post the easyest way they make money weather its via internet or at home

this is simply just to give other users ideas of how to make money when we need a yoyo quick

eBay. i have so many books, toys, comics, yo-yo’s, collectibles and such that i can find something to eBay at a moments notice, if i really want to.

1 Like

Things needed:

1.hat/yoyo case
2.a yoyo…
3.permit if needed

Step 1. Go outside.
2.find a good place to do this.
3.toss hat on ground or put the case on the ground
4.yoyo.
5.watch as people toss whole PENNIES into your hat.

I’ve heard people say a friend put a hat on the ground while he/she was yoyoing, and people tossed in money… but I’m to lazy to do this.

Ebay is easier…

yoyofoot, its called busking

I use craigslist. I search the free ads for furniture like tables and stuff.

Then I sand them down and put a new finish them to make them all nice and sell them on craigslist :smiley:

In USA it’s called Panhandling and yes permits would be needed.

Do birthday parties.

not necessarily. panhandling and street performances are considered two different things in many states. also, every city/state/district/county will have different laws on what’s legal and what’s not, and what requires a permit and what doesn’t. it’s DEFINITELY a smart thing to check out the local laws before you attempt it, regardless.

Panhandling is asking for food or money. When you stand there performing with a hat on the ground it’s an implied asking for money. It’s just called panhandling wether it is or isn’t.

i disagree. panhandling is begging for food or money by approaching someone. busking is performing in a public place in exchange for money. they’re two different things. one is the request for something for free. the other is an exchange of services for goods/currency.

I won’t even begin to tell you how WRONG you are.

2 Likes

I had a friend doing his first graduate school paper and he paid me fifty bucks to edit it. I bought a throw!

Get a job! :slight_smile: Or mow the lawn and rake the lawn and stuff

I put out a bucket at my family race track and made $20 with my friend then when he left I made $30 more but I sold a Speed Beetle to a little kid who wanted to start

Step 1: Buy a drill

Step 2: Put drill in ground

Step 3: Start to drill

Step 4: If you see black stuff coming from the ground, you’re a made man…

I was at my cousin’s wedding (lots of drinkers!) People payed me to do private yoyo “shows”. I made $36

Local Extd. day, yoyoed and taught little kids. I made $30 + a thank you card!

This.

that one is eligible for kids im a kid

Djjjyo, those sites are not allowed to be posted on the forums. Rules are rules, please remove it. Please and thank you.

I do shows for churches and schools often, good way to make a bit of money.
Also, doing yoyo mod services for people is a great way to make some cash, if you know what you are doing that is : \

If you live around NYC you can catch the subway and go down to Central Park and set up a hat or bucket and people will throw money in non- stop.

Ok, explain to me please. I’ll be expecting a PM. And I was just saying, wether the definition matches it or not, thats what everyone calls it from were I live.