magicyoyo bimetal?

I was actually not able to find legal info on the topic. The reason I don’t think it has been that long is because Lars “from a certain reseller” was under the impression the hubstacks were still under patent when the K9 came out. Shadow “from magic” had to provide what he called “their new agreement” so Lars would put the K9 back in stock. I was kinda right in the middle of all that when I was trying to get the K9 when it first came out. + if you notice the K9 is the only yoyo with the inclusion of hubstacks you will find In US stores. So aside of not having the formal court docs I do have a little information on he topic lol.

It’s as easy as going on google. Finding there website and looking at the document.

I will state that I was a bit off track. They’ve had this agreement for about a year and a half.

I’ve yet to see your “counterfeit products” though.

Kk bearing, hubstack “before license” product"s"
But look man, I was just trying to make a solid point, it’s obvious that you just want to argue this one and sadly I am no long in the business of arguing with kids on forums. So I recede to your yoyo greatness, you are declared the winner of battle.

Lol so you really have no counterfeit products to enlighten us on.

I love the forums. A place where people can spout garbage, and engage in hyperbole. Then when called on it, have nothing to show forth. I guess it’s easier to call others aimless agitators, than actually know what you’re talking about.

Btw, I’m 18. Technically an adult. I have a job, pay bills, and do my laundry. I may not be a full fledged grown up, but at least I don’t engage in lying to make a “solid point”.

#preach
#comecorrect

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFZNXclVJbo

Dude, I’ve said it multiple times.
KK bearings, and the hubstacks they made long before they had a license to do so
Those are counterfeit products, what are you not understanding?
how many different ways can I say it before you get a grasp on it.
As an “adult” this should not be challenging for you

Honestly, the kk and hubstack licences are really stupid to me.
The only thing they are good for are to keep the wallets of their respective companies full, and lessen the amount of different kinds of products a bearing/yoyo company can produce.
They made a curve in the bearing of a yo-yo toy? Let me get my attorney!

And I do agree with you to an extent, but I wasn’t asked to defend the legality of it. I was asked to show proof of counterfeit, and I did ; multiple times. But somehow someone managed to overlook it; multiple times. Lol. But now apparently I am a liar because that someone does not have the capacity to read plain written English…

Yeah I’m stupid and can’t read. Don’t let my 3.95 (unweighted) GPA know, or my college professors.

I also asked for things other than bearings and stacks. You acted as if MYY was the counterfeit capital of all things yoyo. You couldn’t come up with anything. They’re not counterfeit if it’s licensed. That no longer should be an excuse.

The only time I mentioned the word counterfeit was quoting YYE as to why they don’t carry MYY.
Soooo?

Raigo wins once again

This was after he called me out and wanted proof of counterfeit…,
This whole thing started because I was quoting YYE on why they don’t carry MYY.
I really don’t care about it. I love my knock off KK bearings.
I just ordered a $10 knock off ReExtreme yesterday lol.
I have no opionion on way or the other, this wasn’t an opinion of mine, it was one of YYE

I didn’t see any quotes direct or indirect of a YYE statement. It may look different on mobile. Or do you want to call me blind.

As you can see this whole ordeal was brought on not by stating opinions of my own, but that of YYE.
But I do back YYE on this, MYY has been known to counterfeit. And I also take notice that they have been putting in work to fix these issues.

So I guess that does count as quoting someone.

(yourself)

I’m at work now, have fun!

God I hope this shuts you up …

Finally an actual quote.

1 Like

“Oh what a releif it is”

And so they lived happily ever after.
The end…

1 Like