Magic yo-yos?

Are they any good if so which one should I get? I have not really got into grinds yet so that doesn’t matter for now. :slight_smile:

I only have a T5 right now, but it is really good for how cheap it is. I’m not very experienced, so I cannot really say how it plays, but in for me, it works better than a dv888.

I really, really want a Magic yoyo n9 and t9. They both look solid to me and for the price, wow :o.

I will eventually buy them, but not for a few months. But they are one of my top wants.

Also this other company, Breakbeat yo has cheap yoyo’s that look pretty decent too. I haven’t heard anything about them, but I want to buy the “Killer”. 62 mm diameter!! :o I think that’s pretty cool and want to own. Look at it:

http://breakbeatyo.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/killer_3.jpg

Do NOT get the T9. If you want, get the T10 instead. The T9 has way too little rim weight.

Also, I think the Sandstorm is apparently a replacement for the Killer. Not too sure though, needa check.

The best low-price MagicYoYos are ordered thus: T5, N9, N5 > N8, T10 > T6, T8, N6 > T9

I have 5 of these. n5, t6, n10 and two n8s. love them all. The n8 is what I carry everywhere, and it can take a beating. All of mine came with excellent bearings from the factory. I also haven’t had any of the problems with the response that you may see mentioned in other threads here. I really reccomend these, solid performers and the price makes you not worry about hurting them.

I love mine. I got the T6, T5, and N5. The N5 is a wide it is a novelty for me. The T6 is undersized and is my pocket throw. Very smooth. I just picked up the T5 for a ful sized throw. I really disliked the stock response, so I ripped it out and siliconed it. I spent sub $14 on each one. For that price, I dont care how much damage happens.

Really, the t9 is no good? Ah well, the N9 looks nice.

I do not like your avatar picture. Makes me feel nervous that you might accidentally pull the trigger if there is a little bump on the road.

I had the t9, a little hubstacked yoyo.

Loved it to death.

19$

Beat that

[quote=“daniel0731ex,post:4,topic:46628”]
What’s your opinion on the recent higher priced Magic YoYos, the N10, N11 and N12? They all look quite nice but haven’t really heard any feedback on them.

[quote=“theTopo,post:10,topic:46628”]

N10 is a novelty, N11 is mediocrity, N12 is a serious contender to the high-priced market.

Magic yoyo is a legit company. My bud just got a Shark and says its really nice!

the n12 you mean? that thing is a serious player, almost overkill some high end metal yoyo.

Where do you buy breakbeats?

Not on YoYoExpert, that’s for sure.

I think Google may be able to answer your question.

Where can you buy magic YoYo’s???

Not on YoYoExpert, that’s for sure.

I think Google may be able to answer your question.

I tried…

That’s funny, because I Googled “BreakBeatYo” just now and found it as the third result on the first page.

And I thought Canadians were supposed to be friendly…

Jk I’m also Canadian hahah