M1, Frantic or DV888 and what’s the difference between 07 888 and 09 888 ??
The weight. The 09’ eight8eight is heavier, and the 07’ is lighter.
The 09’ eight8eight is semi-glossed, the 07’ is beadblasted.
and I’m not sure of the differences between the 07 and 09 but I’m pretty sure the weight is different and the 07 has the blind hubstack post
I’ll say Frantic.
Look at my post above.
The 09’ is heavier, and is semi-glossed.
The 07’ is lighter, and beadblasted.
er… me? o9 heavier is what i said
You didn’t list all.
ah ok and i see you have cleared up with all of it
Okay, i understand but what’s the difference between M1,Frantic and DV888 and which one is the bezt xD (sry for my EN i’m from Bulgaria)
No yoyo is better. It depends on your personal preference.
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
I personally like the Dv888 the most. Yes, I’ve tried all 3.
1.Medium and small (more small)
2.Gap - 4,5-5mm ^-^
3.Double silicone o-ring
8.70 dolars …
Ooo… and don;t tell me another yoyo because i’m from bulgaria and here is … xD
Sounds like a good Dv888, my friend.
The M1 fits your preferences better then the DV888.
Isn’t the Dv888’s gap wider?
I’ll wait more ppl to say before i decide (sry for my en again ;D )
Yes, but more of his preferences point to the M1 then the Dv888.
I believe you. And… isn’t the Dv888 smaller than the eight8eight?
The Dv888’s gap width is 5.03 mm according to YYN, but a review on YYN says the M1’s gap is 4.42 mm.
Review is here: Right up top.
By the way like more smaller yoyos …