Luftverk Evora!!!!

sometimes posts like yours are excellent for contrast. TA and I at least make an effort to provide useful information and perspective to board followers that may not have been ‘around the block’ as many times as we have.

Using this particular thread as an example; I did not make one response that was long enough to put somebody to sleep. I also felt I drew a pretty clear picture of advantages of paying for tracking as opposed to ‘not’.

Your Smack talk response even seems more out of place in this thread because of your use of the word, ‘arcane’. Arcane is meant to describe ‘things that are rare and hard to understand. Things that few people may have knowledge of’. Like Real Voodoo or deciphering Egyptian Writing, etc.

Arcane has no functional application or descriptive accuracy in any sentence of any reply I made in this entire thread.

I made No statements that could be considered arcane.

I try to draw pictures with words. I try to open ones’ view to validate the substance of the matter at hand. <Why tracking may have more value than no tracking.

I speak from many years of experience mailing items and receiving items for points known and almost unknown. I speak from the experiences shared with me by my uncle Jim. He just retired from 40 years at the USPS.

As I have already mentioned in one of my recent posts; in any situation you are either part of the problem or part of the solution.

TA and I dont get paid to post up on the Forum. We are both just happy to participate in sharing views on various things that come up on the Board. Your posts reinforce anyones understanding that ‘you’ are part of the problem. Not part of the solution. You are critical of others but do not bother to substantiate your assertions.

You just like to talk trash because you can.

5 Likes

I think Nathan meant your posts were hard to understand in a voodoo type of way. A lot of hocus pocus sounding words and syllables that in the end have no magic (point). I thought it was a pretty good jab. Unnecessary and rude absolutely but when I read it I thought “daaaaang”, and “that’s kinda funny how he used arcane”.

Or maybe he just meant archaic (old)… But I’m pretty sure he meant arcane. This is my favorite thread. I get the feeling he’s just trying to get a rise out of you AKA troll.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/EasyTrapezey/Mobile%20Uploads/2DBB6765-9112-49C1-ACE8-AFC39FCF32C9.png_zpsmdsggufn.jpeg

To be honest as I lurk I enjoy both of NathanC’s post and yoyodoc’s post in tandem. They balance each other out. All are unique in their own way. NathanC’s posts make me laugh a lot, because I have a feeling most of them are satire and joking, not meant to be taken too seriously. And I also like yoyodoc’s funny rants that are the same as well.

So, how about that Luftverk Evora eh? Sure is… titanium-y…

4 Likes

^^^ Don’t really know…it’s been over two weeks and they still haven’t shipped :-\

but yeah....Titanium-y  :)

I knew this was being referred to as a “preorder” but yeah didn’t quite expect this much lead time. I’m sure neither did Mr. Jeff.

Daaaang, people.

Pre-order. He claimed they would ship on Monday. It’s only Wednesday. Things happen. Life happens. This isn’t nearly the lead time of other things I’ve pre-ordered. Not even scratching the surface of some.

Patience!

C’mon Greg, you know how it is. :wink:

3 Likes

^^^ Snozzberry…who ever heard of a Snozzberry? ^^^

Mmkay

That two weeks went by fast. I hope it will be well worth the wait.

And, one more smack talk in here, and someone’s going to get their own song. :smiley: I miss doing that, and I can snap back into the zone in an instant.

Set the mood and sing us a song TA :smiley: I need some new tunes to throw by!

1 Like

so, Easy; you have trouble reading but you think you can read Nathan’s mind?

Don’t feel too horrible about finding reading a personal Challenge.

That is why they put images on Danger signs. You are not alone.

Next time I post, I will text my post in… Using nothing but Emoticons. That way you won’t get a glycemic index malfunction from straining your energy resources looking at connected letters.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the only logical way to end this beef is a diss track but I don’t think u guys wanna see TA in the booth

Huh? I’m confused? I just thought I understood what he meant by use of the word “arcane”… Doesn’t mean it wasnt rude and kinda dumb… Wait… I can’t read but I’m psychic… What?

How am I getting dragged into this? I have nothing against you Doc and never typed anything as if I did.

Note to self - Please remember to obtain freshly cleaned under garments for deployment BEFORE reading yoyodocs replies. I laughed so hard I almost peed.

The new blog update has me getting even more hyped. Looks like it’s going to be quite the special unboxing experience.

I’m looking forward to its arrival. This yoyo is arcane! I might be so bold as to say that I’m arcaned to try it out! Arcaning this throw is going to arcane the cane cane. Don’t you arcane?

1 Like

I dunno guys. It seems more esoteric than arcane.

Heya Mike… Are you from Arcanesas?

1 Like