Luftverk 000

Well, I’ve lived with my pink Luftverk 000 for a while now. Initially, did not know what to think. I am a fan of the organic, Grail, Overture, etc. But, the 000 has vibe. And I was disappointed in this. However, after having thrown it a while the vibe is not a deal killer. I don’t think it effects the play in any way. And the pink anodize is a great color. It is a weight that I like. And the ringing sound it makes is quite fun. So, to cut to the chase, if I had to do it over again I would still get one.

8 Likes

Love to see some pics!

Getting my raw 000 sometime this weekend - hoping the vibe isn’t too bad…anyone know if its possible to mirror polish raw titanium?

1 Like

It’s likely the vibe is specific to this particular one, and you got unlucky. I don’t think it’s fair to say “all 000s have vibe”

I’ve heard about vibe issues on the 000 from at least 3 different people!

@WickerWraith had so much vibe on his AMS that he got a partial refund from Jeff lol

2 Likes

For what it’s worth my raw 000 has no vibe at all. So they’re not all bad, I’d guess that most are fine.

4 Likes

You’re right codinghorror. I should have been more specific to say “my” 000 has vibe. Still, I think titanium throws can be made without vibe. My heirloom is smooth by my definition of smooth. And, my Ti Spaceship is excellent. And I did say that I would purchase a 000 again. The vibe is not a deal killer. And mine is #2 appropriately.

photo P1000443_zpsbwu5uewx.jpg

5 Likes

So, it just comes down to luck on a $300.00 throw.

which is just fantastic… im honestly surprised, this is the first time that jeffrey has slipped up on QC in recent memory, it really sucks that the first time i had the cash to buy one of his products is the first time that vibe was an issue.

THinking the same thing. Ive heard of way more people with 000s that had vibe than those that did not. That was sad to hear considering…

2 Likes

My AMS had no vibe.
I’m a monster.
No, I won’t sell or trade. Ever.
Old-school organic in titanium. What’s there not to love?

6 Likes