LTS Collection (Individual or together) - Only accepting payment via Zelle, No PayPal

I would think you would have taken all this kerfuffle as a hint that something is wrong. Instead you seem to be doubling down.

To be honest, even Zelle is suggesting not to do business with you.

From Zelle’s own website under “PAY IT SAFE WITH ZELLE®”:
“Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends and family. It’s similar to cash. So you want to make sure you use it to pay only people you know and trust, like your roommate, your dad or your dog sitter. Not people you don’t know, like that stranger selling suspiciously cheap concert tickets [or yoyos] on the Internet.”

You are correct, but take a guess why the BST “Rules” state at #4:
“If paying money versus trading YoYoExpert highly recommends using PayPal ‘Goods & Services’ as a payment option. If seller requests ‘Friends & Family’ payment be aware there is no protection from PayPal or the forum if the trade should go bad. A payment sent via ‘Goods & Services’ means PayPal will support you when something is lost or not received as expected. If seller feels it necessary they should include the PayPal ‘fees’ as part of purchase price. Paying using ‘Friends & Family’ is at your own risk.”

I’m not saying you are a scammer. I am saying you are tone deaf. I apologize if I have upset you.

8 Likes