LTS Collection (Individual or together) - Only accepting payment via Zelle, No PayPal

KLR BA blue (w/ box) SOLD
Hattrick BA blue/silver (w/ box) - ON HOLD
Hattrick Red/White/Blue splash (w/ box and the little gifts it comes with) - $90
YYJ Cerbecus - $25
YYF MVP - $35
YYF MVP 2 (small scuff on rim…pretty much NM) - SOLD
CLYW Metal Yeti (w/ box and pin) - $50
CLYW Puffin (Excellent…it is not the smoothest CLYW I’ve had but its still nice…no scuffs) - $35
CLYW Akita (W/ Box and pin) - ON HOLD
Duncan Raptor (has both of the plastic caps on it) - $20
Glitch (very shaky and not super comfortable…a couple scuffs so about fine) - $20
Spyy Revenger - $75
YYF DNA Splash (This was my love…and it took forever to even find one of these in this colorway years ago) - $115
YYF Popstar (a couple pricks but still a fun throw) - $10
YYF Grind Machine - $10
YYF Whip - If you buy something and want this I can just give it to you just LMK (first come).
Adegle PSG’s - $10 a piece. Purple PSG SOLD

I also have all that yoyo string so if you buy anything $100 + I can just give it to you (first come). I believe it was kitty string so its nice.

The red YYF metal yoyo (forgot its name) does not spin very long and have a few dinks so about fair. (I can just throw this in for free with an order…just LMK).

It’s been awhile since I have been around in the yoyo market so if these prices seem wrong to you…just msg me an offer. I’m posting these because I am gathering some funds for another hobby of mine(not in need of money). What that means is I still love these yoyos…I just don’t see myself practicing or using them anytime soon. If I don’t like the offers I wont hesitate to say no…I am VERY patient and may not even sell if I keep getting low offers. I really am looking for what is posted for the nicer yoyos, though please msg me an offer if you have one. I am only taking Zelle ATM (no paypal or anything involving some weird cash mailing)

Forgot to mention, The minimum purchase that I will ship is $40…anything less and you will also have to pay the shipping costs as well

Just some unsolicited advice. Zelle offers no buyer protection, you’re essentially asking people to pay you w/o any protection while not having any feedback. - Isaac

^ I am posting this here as a heads up…I am only using Zelle for these transactions but be warned that Zelle may not be a comfortable solution for you as Isaac has pointed out.

2 Likes

If you want any extra pictures of something specifc LMK and I can set that up as well :slight_smile:

Just some unsolicited advice. Zelle offers no buyer protection, you’re essentially asking people to pay you w/o any protection while not having any feedback. PayPal accounts are simple to setup, the fees are nominal, and you’re much more likely to find buyers if you were to accept PayPal G&S payments.

5 Likes

Understandable and a fair warning I will put on the post…but I have no interest in paypal and I feel secure with it going to Zelle. Again, this is not a life or death financial crisis for me so I can afford to hold onto these…I will sell them in the way I am most comfortable though.

(I had some unfortunate incidents selling on PayPal I wish to avoid)

Was interested but the zelle thing is a deal breaker tbh

7 Likes

I’d take the puffin if you weren’t only doing zelle

7 Likes

Understandable but I am in no rush to sell these items and content on waiting to sell them on my terms. I can guarantee to myself that I would get my money and send out these yoyos so I am fine waiting. I wont be changing my terms at all. Sorry :frowning:

What’s special about Zelle? Serious question.

4 Likes

That’s cool good luck on the sales you may be the most honest person and not saying your not just a ton of people on here will only like to do PayPal for their protection is all

1 Like

Goes directly to my bank account (no fees) so I dont have to worry about people pulling shenanigans on me in paypal

1 Like

not disagreeing with you, I totally understand and agree…but thats not the point. I can wait as long as I want…I still like these yoyos but I have another hobby I would not mind funding using these since I barely use them anymore. I can just pay out of pocket as well…selling these is not a priority so if I am going to sell them they will be on the terms I want.

If it matters so little then just use paypal lmfao

1 Like

That makes no sense at all.

I understand it’s absolutely your right to set the terms of the sale. IF you end up deciding that PayPal is worth trying I’d 100% by the Revenger including shipping and any associated fees.

2 Likes

@Thesiberianhusky As others have inferred I suggest you reconsider paypal. There have been somewhat recent situations where sellers didn’t come through. People are a little nervous without buyer protection.

That being said, the fellow that posted just above this post, @edhaponik, is a well known and respected member of this forum and the yoyo community as a whole. I think you could feel quite safe sending him the yoyo he’s interested in and him sending you payment upon receipt. Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

i’ll use zelle… C.O.D. :man_shrugging:t3: and i have a spotless reputation

1 Like

Again, I can’t stress how much I agree with you guys and understand your hesitation…but as I will point out once again selling these is not a priority more than it is just an option. I still love these yoyos and I am going to sell them on my terms if I do sell them. I know what the end result will be if I get payment via Zelle (money in my bank and a delivered yoyo). I am not sure what the result will be on PayPal which has burned me before on two deals (different hobby). If you can’t use Zelle, I understand but I am not flexible on payments. I have highlighted the danger of Zelle on my actual post and amount of comments we have now I think is a reasonable warning for buyers. I think at this point the comments about Zelle are getting redundant as my position is not changing here.

@fatguysnacks247 I always request payment before I deliver, no reputation on a BST site will change my opinion otherwise.

The point we’re trying to make is nobody will use Zelle (or PayPal F&F for that matter) with you, nor should they considering you have no reputation here.

4 Likes

i recommend Yoyo BST Talk on Facebook, that sounds like the place for your type of business style

gaaagghh i regret saying that already :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

@Yosiah :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes