Looping yoyo string

What string do you guys use for looping? Is kitty tall “normal” thickness? Thanks in advance.

My fave was Fist Salud Loop Lite but I can’t find it any more. I’m using Sochi Loop string now. It’s not as good but it gets the job done.

For non-dedicated looping string, I prefer OTS Slim.

I’ve never used Kitty Tall so I can’t answer if it’s the same as Normal, but I wouldn’t use a Tall string because it’s pretty wasteful to cut off half of it.

2 Likes

for looping use these two types of thickness for narrow gapped yoyos like SLIM and NORMAL type

1 Like

From my understanding Kitty normal is the same as long Kitty normal except one is longer.

Been trying to find a good looping string that is readily available
So far there are 2 commercially available looping string made for looping that I know of. 1 sochi looping string, and 2. Project 44 Mugen looping string.

The project 44 string is good for thin gapped looping yoyo’s like the blitz ball.

If the yoyo has a bigger gap I use the normal thickness project 44 string from last gen. This version of p44 is old stock so I am looking forward to what other people use now.

4 Likes

I use kitty normal or kitty normal first class for most of my looping yoyos.

Also, @TryCatchThrow I think they just restocked here: LOOP STRING Lite 50QTY(50本) | FIST SALUD STORE

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip! Time to see how much shipping from Japan would run…

2 Likes