Looping yoyo help

I have been yoyoing for about a year and I want to try my hand at 2a. I don’t know what looping yoyos to get, I don’t want to break the bank here but I do want pretty good yoyos. I was looking at the yyf 808 and yyf 360 also the Adegle macaron. What are y’all’s opinions on these yoyos are there any others I should consider around this price range???

2a yoyos are cheap and the best yoyos dont go past the 20s range, but u do hav eto buy a pair. Id go for an 808, ive heard good things about the 900 and 1080 too but some people dont like those two and prettymuch everyone likes the 808 so i think that would b ethe safer choice.

You’d be safe to go with any of the most common loopers. I haven’t tried macarons personally, but I’ve heard great things about them. Unleashed iirc feel a little bit lighter than loop 900s, but they’re both fantastic. Reverbs, while way more pricey than most, are actually quite a treat to throw. Not saying you should drop $80 or however much it is for a pair though.

You’d be fine going with any of these (plus others I didn’t mention):
loop 1080
loop 900
unleashed
modded raiders
sunset trajectories
macarons
loop 808s

You can save a bit buying a pair on the bst.

And if you’re really on a budget, 2 duncan pulses would even work.
Or if you’re REALLY on a budget, pic up 2 imperials. :wink:

One more thing, do yourself a favour and pick up 3 in 1 lubricant, or thick lube, as well as a 100 pack of 50/50.
Starburst response likes to eat strings. I’ve gone through 4 strings in a day before. Granted that was from looping all day, but still.

Thanks for the help guys I will probably go with the 808s or the macarons and thanks for the heads up on the string:)