Looping yoyo carry

What do yall use to carry your looping yo-yos in you. I’ve got a bunch of ways I keep my wider yo-yos on me pouches and carabiners and junk but how do yall carry your loopers?

3 Likes

I carry my 3a setup in a draw string pouch. I never carry anything in my pockets though. I use a fanny.

2 Likes

I really like the Duncan yoyo case a lot.

1 Like

you need one of these…

5 Likes

Just like in my backpack.

2 Likes

Ohhh I really like this

I generally use a crossbody bag or backpack and carry whatever throws in there.

1 Like

This is my recently acquired new EDC crossbody: https://en.blankcanvasaccessories.com/product-page/rover-sling-coyote-blue

I found them through @yomartyo’s YouTube. The bag is big and fits a few throws. I usually carry a single butterfly, but I would very comfortably carry a pair of loopers.

2 Likes

Ohh I like that a bunch too

This has been on my list for a while but I’m not sure if it would be the best for yo-yos as much as just EDC in general

YYE has a few nice bags. Check out the store.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve also been eyeing this since it dropped

1 Like

I just use this.

I originally got it because Grain Theory (a kendama company) sells this as the “sesh bag” for $50. This one was $20 on amazon and the only difference is it’s missing the GT logo. I keep on yo-yo hanging off the side like the picture and anything else I just throw inside. It has enough room for my regular daily stuff and a pair of loopers.

I’m in the market for something a bit bigger though. Somewhere between this and a backpack. I’ll probably pick up a Chrome Industries Kadet or something similar

3 Likes

I also use this lens case I picked up a while ago. It’s very good for any kind of throw but fits a pair of 720s perfectly

3 Likes

I had been watching the Beyond Yo-yos site for these and never realized they were here :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha i got the same one for the same reason but without camo. Its sick!

1 Like

It’s a great little bag

1 Like