LOOPING HELP!

Ok, so when I loop, both inside and outside loops, the yoyo turns sideways and sooner or later stops spinning so how can I fix this! HELP! ???

Probably just muscle memory and technique. Practice a lot and eat your veggies and soon you can put one foot in front of the other.

Some general rules for looping stability

1. Bearing types make for different feels in looping yoyo’s. Of coarse, thick lube is preferable to increase response, but the bearing will effect alot about the spin and sway of the throw. Try a bearing and a fixed axel and see which one you like better.

2. Practice often. Even if it takes months you will get better and more stable just because you’ve practiced. Even if it seems like you haven’t improved at all, keep going. Alot of people think they’ve hit a wall when all they need to do is keep trying.

3. What kind of yo yo do you have? A looper with performance in mind will do much better than any old imperial shaped throw. I recommend the loop 900, the Raider and the Fireball (but I only recommend the fireball because It was my first throw :3)

I hope these few tips might help you improve.

Thanks guys…I just have a yoyo factory jp wood that I got in the mystery box so nothing really meant for looping but I’m thinking about getting into it so thanks again