Looking to try off string

What’s the recommendation? Durability is a plus due to I have never done this before.

YoYoFactory Flight for sure. It’s your least expensive option (which is good to use when you first try offstring out, because you are definitely going to damage it some) and it’s an overall great offstring throw, even for advanced tricks.

Was looking at go big also due to the rubber rims, was thinking more durable??

If you want to learn 4A get the big yo by yoyojam. They should still have some in stock. It’s a great beginner offstring yoyo because it’s so big. A go big and flight are good too but they’re not as big.

It’s a little light though. The Flight is a little better when it comes to throwing and binding, which I think is the hardest part of beginning 4a.

I find that the BigYo is too big for me. I can’t ever get a grip on it to bind it and can’t get a strong enough throw. Of course, you will get used to it eventually, but I think the Flight is an overall better yoyo.

I am selling a BigYo on my BST (just thought I’d slide that in there :wink: ) I have heard great things about the flight though I have no experience with it

Get a Flight.

Got a Go Big and like it, also since they are closed I figured why not? Just ordered a flight too