Looking to start a Maryland yoyo club.

Nivo works in Sterling and I live in Leesburg. Cddr lives a little further in Winchester. You’re welcome to join us the next time we meet up, although we haven’t for a couple weeks in anticipation of the upcoming DC meet.

Nivo? I’ll have to contact him. Thanks man. I hope to meet all of you one day.

Chuck is meeting us … SOON!!! lol

this weekend is going to be fun…

btw how long you guys planning on staying?

here is his video … aka GunstarHero

http://youtu.be/SydsmryqafU

when everyone starts leaving, ill leave.

its today!!! ;D ;D

Omw to dc!!!

about to go!

Hey guys… I am here now … Msg me … I am wearing a redskins shirt!!!

Niven and I are both here now. We’re just outside of the smithsonian station. There are two exits, we’re at the one that’s actually on the mall

Wish I could be there but I’m stuck at work. Have fun guys!

It was fun. I hope we can do it again. ;D ;D ;D ;D Low turnout thow

made my own version of bi-polar

Was definitely a lot of fun. We need to get more people out next time. It was amazing weather too.

yea it was a lot of fun … and yea the weather was awesome for november lol

don’t know if we will get another saturday like that again … but def need to get more people to come out

Sorry I wasn’t able to make it guys. Saturday was the most frustrating day I’ve had in a long time. I was super disappointed to say the least. To know I was downtown DC driving past and around you all only held back by the lack of parking.

Next time I’m taking the metro.

I’m looking forward to Tuesday though Niven. Message me when you get a chance did you get mine?

Heard what happened to you,seems like that really would’ve sucked. :-[

yea chuck… i think sam is also meeting with us … whats a good time for you? like 12 ish?

12 is good. I’m leaving around 230-300 though just so you guys know before hand. I have class at 530 and if I leave at 4 I wont get home until 6 haha.

I was in dc and didn’t make it. I was so mad at myself and my wife. She had a school project due and had to go to the galleries. I didn’t see you guys when we got off the metro and hit the gallery with her and you guys left before I got done. I was a little mad at my wife but I shouldn’t of been, I could of ditched her and came over to the metro stop but I didnt, family first I guess… oh well there is always next time…

12 works for me, just message me with an address or something of where we’re meeting. Were we just planning on grabbing lunch or actually doing some throwing for a bit?