Looking to buy a titanium yoyo

I would like to buy a titanium yoyo.
I don’t know which one, there is a lot of titanium out there.

So please show me what you got, depends on the specs and the shape, I might buy it.

2 Likes

Go reserve a Ti Vayder, gonna be like, 200 USD too so nice on the wallet.

1 Like

And where do we do this???

1 Like

@codinghorror Will know

Thanks

1 Like

@JWaugh can you reserve the TI Vayder?!
I thought it was first come first served when the Ti drop in May?

1 Like

I’ve got a silver TiDream-mint. PM me if interested

2 Likes

No, not yet. And as far as I know, even the topic where everyone is scrambling to reserve a serial number isn’t official and everyone is going to have to make the effort to reserve numbers again when the official reservation/purchase site goes live (in a couple of months).

3 Likes

@zslane I was under the impression you go on the website when it drops find your number and buy a Vayder!! in order to cut the BS out and allow as many to get a Vayder as possible.
If your too slow for your number its tough!! end off!
Where did all this preordering and unofficial number reserving come from??
Surely there needs clear information posted somewhere clearly in black and white stating whats happening. If it does turn out to be pre reserve this or hold back that. Im just not going to bother, as this clearly defeats the idea in the first place!!

1 Like

Dude they are dropping 500 of these. Im sure it wont be difficult to get one if you are at least somewhat aware of what is going on. Just check the thread here for updates I guess.

1 Like

@eternalmetal I know they are dropping 500 which is a huge run for titanium yoyos.
However my point was that i thought everyone would be on a level playing field for this throw. It drops at the same time for everyone, you can buy a max of two each job done. That way everyone gets a fair crack at the Vayder and everyone has a fair crack at getting the number they want.
If this is not the case anymore i wouldnt mind knowing about it. I follow the main Vayder page and theres been no update on there. So i figure the plan is the same?

1 Like

That is the plan as I understand it. I have not heard any indication that this plan has changed.

2 Likes

@zslane cheers for that confirmation i was starting to get a bit concerned about it!
I just cant wait till this website goes up and we have a drop date sorted :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.