Looking for new throw, Any Advice??

True. I suck just as hard playing an upgraded Classic or my Anglam. At least I’m consistent!

I understand that, but with that much to spend, why not spoil yourself? :wink:

I’m not changing my advice. It still applies but you can drop the Velocity off the list.

I haven’t strung up my SIne//saw since I got it(been busy, and have other reasons I’m not discussing here). I have two Burnsides with Trifectas and they are amazing.

While you’re at it, buy a Pinnacle for a pre-configured 5A yoyo to have handy since you’re only lacking a true 5A yoyo.

If you’re in the Sacramento area, you need to go through my cases and find what works for you.

Thanks for all of the advice and I know I am lacking the true 5a yoyo, but throwing a counter weight on the classics, or any other for that matter will work fine.

I wish I was in Sacramento. It would be amazing to try out some different throws. The best I have ever used is the trigger.

Also to the people that talk about me using mine to demonstrate that is not totally the case. I plan on starting with the butterfly’s just like the students, but during the time they will have to try what they want. You bet I will be using my own throw as well. I am pretty pumped on the sine/saw or the burnside. I will probably go with one of those. Thanks for everyone’s opinions.