Looking for Monarch wood yo-yo

I am looking for a monarch exotic wood yo-yo with fixed wood axil

3 Likes

Are you talking about the Cajun spinners monarch yeaux yeaux? I want one too but they are only available on eBay and I don’t want to make an account there because I won’t stop at 1 Yoyo lol. I keep hoping some generous soul will reach out and sell me theirs :joy:

1 Like

I do not remember I had a solid teak, ebony, cherry, and an African winge wood, with fixed wood axil without coins on the side with wood protecting coat of bees wax.

1 Like

The monarch yoyos that @POspot is referring to go back to the early 90s, I believe. I have 5 yoyos that I suspect are Wooden Monarchs without the Coin.

Heres a pic of four of them. Not for sale though.

Keep looking on Evilbay. They pop up occasionally.

4 Likes

I can confirm that you indeed won’t stop at one yoyo. My poor wallet. :rofl:

1 Like

That would be them sir thank you for a look at those, they are gems. I would pay for dearly a few of those. If I only knew what I had way back then. I would have been more responsible with such beautiful throws.

I’d be open to negotiate trades. PM me if you have anything.

Thank you what are you looking for I will trade in your favor. Give me an idea of your likes I have quite a few throws. Monarchs were my very 1st quality wood throw.

1 Like

Do you have any other Fixies or Responsive throws? I also like Organic unresponsives.

1 Like

Sorry no real fixies, but I have Sudo, Parlay, OG Weekender with bag, Tom Kuhn maple wood without box, Koi, and others I am not home but will get together some pictures. The Ebony on the right shape is what I am after what is the wood type next to the ebony is it Cherry wood?

1 Like

Sounds good. Let me know what else you have.

Those are the two that I want to keep, but maybe we can work something out. I believe it’s cherry. I’ll get some more pics of those for you. I also have a fifth one somewhere. I’ll get a pic of that one as well.

1 Like

If your other is a teak in the shape of the ebony I will really be interested in that one

1 Like

Are you selling the weekender?

1 Like