Looking for advice on an unresponsive yoyo to get

I am looking for a good unresponsive yoyo, and I’ve narrowed it down to these three. I am looking to get the most bang for my buck, and I must be able to do a finger spin on it. Please give me your opinion and any other helpful info regarding these yoyos!

Yoyojam Surge … Best yoyo under 20 that I’ve played. And I’ve played many of them

You didn’t list the 3 you narrowed it down to. Also, what is your budget?

Without knowing any of the above, I’d recommend the new YYG CZM8.

They should be in the poll…

In case you can’t see it for some reason, the are the Strix, the Level 6, and thr Movitation

I was on my phone using the YYE App, I didn’t see the poll.

Anyways, I chose the Strix. I’m a huge fan of Kohta Watanabe though and that is his signature throw.

If it helps you make up your mind at all, it is competition ready and Kohta won 1st place at EYYC with it last year.

Mo-vitation

Strix is a for sure you know it’s gonna be good throw. The shape is weird at first but you get used to it. They are only like 50$ so I would get one of those. Or save your money and get something a little bit nicer (clyw, one drop, spyy) etc.

The level 6 is only $50

You’re also acting like C3 isn’t one of the nicer companies. Have you tried the krown or berserker? Those are both absolutely amazing throws and the Level 6 is designed with influences from the krown so I bet it’s great. Even their cheaper throws like the dibase and capless that I’ve tried have been great and this new one looks even better considering it’s shape.

Duncan Strix