Looking for a new trick to learn…

Happy Friday everyone! I’m on the hunt for a cool new trick to learn and hoping I can get pointed in the right direction.

I’ve got Spirit Bomb and Tsunami Bomb down. I’ve been grinding Superman for months and think I need a bit of a break from it. Is there a trick along those lines in terms of skill level that can occupy my time? Hopefully something with a plethora of tutorials online since I can never seem to wrap my head around the GoPro head mount view of someone doing the trick in slomo. A rejection element would be a plus as well.

I’ve been searching YouTube but thought I’d ask you fine folk as well. Maybe you’ll bring something up I’ve never heard of before.

1 Like

Here’s a trick I enjoy. I made a tutorial of it a long time ago. It has a rejection entry, and might fit well with the wrist mount style stuff you mentioned you just learned.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

No problem!

As a said I made it a like 4.5 years ago, so it’s not my best work, but I hope enjoy it all the same.

I also made it mainly for a friend, so you’ll have to excuse me goofing around with a violin :smile:

Lots of great tricks on the Trick-a-Week thread :wink:

2 Likes

I learned this trick around the time I was working on superman and tsunami bomb. It’s not really like those tricks but it’s a fun trick.

Rancid Milk is another fun one too. With good tutorials on yotricks for it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I was trying for Toya’s rejection hook but it was pretty hard to follow. Especially with the video being left handed and not being able to slomo the mirrored version. I’ll probably come back to it though. It looks really cool.

1 Like

Just go check out whatever recent tutorials rewind has put out. They got cool tricks and clear explanations.

1 Like

Maybe candy rain it has a magic drop at the beginning. I also like jet mode. Satisfying slack and a rejection.

2 Likes