Looking for a long spinner…

I know that many of you get irritated with the “longest spinning yo-yo” question. But if fidget spinners can be remotely cool, I want a long sleeper! I have heard that the alleycat OG, 650b, and deepstate are long spinning. They are hard to find in my search. Anyone selling one? Ore anyone with another suggestion? I am just getting back into yo-yos and don’t know too many modern tricks yet. I have quite a few nice modern yo-yos, but I am looking for narrow, semi/responsive, spinner …

Have you considered a non-responsive ? You just need to learn a simple trick - the bind. Non responsive are the longest spinners.

Yeah, I have lots of them. Bimetal and titanium. I want a thinner width…

The panorama is really great. Long spining and powerfull.

I don’t believe that one is available either?

Im selling one here in the forum.

1 Like

Check out the RBC if you’re looking for modern responsive. Spins fantastic, tug responsive, currently available and becoming many people’s pick for Yoyo of the year.

3 Likes

The panorama is a great yoyo. But I just decided to maintain 2 different yoyos and sell the rest.

You are across the pond :wink: that would be expensive. And I saw your post. Thx!

I have the RBC… I am still breaking it in. It shoots back to my hand painful sometimes!

1 Like

Another option is the new Freehand from Duncan which is tug responsive but not as snappy. You can use it for 1A tricks but it’s still responsive enough to return with a tug.

Based on your parameters, I’d get a yoyofactory ticonfusion. If you aren’t wanting to spend that much, a regular confusion. I have a deep state, I only enjoy it for strict responsive play.

Are you referring to the AL version? I have one on the way :wink: it shipped yesterday

1 Like

Bro! That may be it! How do the versions compare? Titanium is beautiful but is it a better performer?

3 Likes

I haven’t played the ticonfusion, but I absolutely love the regular confusion and it’s cheap as dirt, spins forever and comes back with a tug very clean.

Hopefully someone with the Ti version can chime in, but I’d get the cheap one ASAP.

No problem. Good luck.

I thought you suggested the titanium :wink: I ordered it :joy:

1 Like

Honestly if you are interested in very long sleepers I’m surprised no one has brought this one up:

I’m not selling mine but people do put them up for BST occasionally and it is looooooooong spinning.
Excellent for meditation sessions :wink:

1 Like

Good choice. The titanium version looks great and will probably last you a life time.

The description had me at sparks :joy:

4 Likes