What is your longest spinning yo-yo?

What is your longest spinning yo-yo?
I just got the mystery box and the YYF KO is the longest sleeping yo-yo I currently own. It’s my first bimetal and it won’t be my last.

4 Likes

You must be more specific please. Longest in which regard? Straight sleeper? Throw the string around your neck? Throw a double or nothing and ride that baby out on two strings?
Asking for a friend.

9 Likes

My Edge Infinity in every situations

3 Likes

OD Dingo

4 Likes

I haven’t tested how long a yoyo sleeps in at least 20 years :joy:

But Ben mentioned having a sleeper contest with the new YYF Sprite once people start getting them, so I’ll probably be doing some tests with that one when it arrives :grin:

5 Likes

I was thinking of longest sleeping for 1a play. While do tricks. Flinging it around, having multiple wraps around the axle, doing tricks. Longest sleeping for play?

1 Like

The Throw and Plane management then become a key variable which could change from player to player.

For me personally my CLYW The Gorge from my 5/5 Top 5 has the spin time of a long haul diesel truck or the Energizer Bunny, whichever metaphor you prefer.

4 Likes

Well then I would have to say, Ti Peak, Magnum. Also Death. Jmtc.

3 Likes

What is the advantage of titanium other than durability? Of course I want one but I’m having a hard time justifying the money. Do they spin longer than the average bimetal? I know the basics of titanium and machining so I understand why they cost so much. But what makes you prefer them?

3 Likes

I got mine in a great trade, once you throw exotic metals you won’t want aluminum anymore. I find that Ti and my personal favorite Mg feel really solid on the end of the string much more so than Al, even better than 7075, I am able to generate what I consider harder throws which translates to longer spin time.

4 Likes

While doing tricks, my longest spinning yoyo is the Kenshin Kiwami

5 Likes

Longest cumulative spinner for me is my Playmaxx Turbo Bumblebee. 23ish years and still going strong! :wink:

9 Likes

I didn’t even think of mg. Wow I want one of those too.

1 Like

I’d have to say my Iceberg.

2 Likes

It’s interesting you say diesel truck, as of right now my longest spinner is my Playmaxx Raw Fusion with Duncan Mod Spacers.

I’ve joked with my wife saying this is my Duramax Diesel.

3 Likes

Have you seen Takeshi Matsuura’s 2018WYYC Final 1A video, he was using the his current signature yoyo back in in 2018 called the turning point mustang and he was able to go through a over a minute long combo without any problems and regens while doing some hard slack tricks and tech tricks

4 Likes

I woud say my TISS hummingbird

And on the second place the magic yoyo FOCUS-Z01(of wich i didnt take any pictures … yet)

4 Likes

YYR Anomaly

3 Likes

Don’t give him a chance to post a picture of his Death, he’ll take it. :rofl:

4 Likes

Akita

2 Likes