Looking for a first 7075 as a general all-arounder

I am looking at getting a 7075 yoyo that would be suitable as a daily-carry, trick building throw and a competition throw. I play 1a, and am looking for a fast, agile yoyo that can handle quick direction changes. Spin time and stability are priorities. I have narrowed my options down to the above yoyos. Thoughts, or other particularly outstanding recommendations that fit my criteria?

I would recommend the One Drop Valor off your list of choices. It’s an amazing yoyo which should effortlessly fulfill your list of desired attributes. I find the Valor to be the best 7075 yoyo I’ve tried since the Sleipnir and Stargazer. I think it’s also one of the best yoyos currently on the market at any price.

Agreed with ^^. Valor is one of the best of all time.

The fact that it has a “made for business” weight of 66-ish grams means that it doesn’t immediately stun you with a particular impression… you don’t think, “Wow, so light and floaty, love this!” or “Wow, such power, this is awesome!” It’s in the middle. Which leaves you a “middle” sort of impression at first.

But don’t let that fool you. Put a few hours of play into and you’ll recognize that it hits an absolutely unique mix of weight, power, and stability that inspires you to play. And after the pads break in a touch, it has absolutely the best response dialed-in for trick binds, which are among my favourite tricks. Not grabby at all, but snapping to a satisfyingly tight bind when that suicide loop hits, for example.

Sounds good! I really like OD, so maybe that will be the one to go for.

I would take a look at the 7 Summits. I cant say about any of the above listed though as ive not spent time with any of them (yet)

Cyborg 2.0

Weekend.

Pulsefire.

All are really cool my favorite is weekend.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I’m not really interested in a bi-metal right now.

Among those listed, definitely go for the Valor. Another option is the absolutely amazing Yoyorecreation Sleipnir. It fits all your criteria. I was completely blown away, it’s easily the best single-metal yoyo I’ve ever played.

Might be a popularity contest. They all look fabulous. I only own a Valor of the ones listed. Looks like the Format C would be stablest and fastest judging by how the weight looks like it’s all pushed out to the rims and how it is the biggest and lightest of the bunch. However the Valor has a more comfortable rim shape (in my opinion). The Gungnir has the roundest edges of the bunch but the rims are still angular out to that point.

I’d go for the Valor for comfort, looks, and rim-heavy design. I love mine; it’s the reason I sold my Citizen. Good luck!