Lookin for Yo Clubs or some YoBuddies in Vermont Area

Any Fellow Throwers or Yo Clubs in or around Burlington-South Burlington Vermont area. Just Lookin for someone to Throw with or just trade Tips or Yo’s what ever or as my wife calls it YoBuddies, lol. I’m not to good but would like to have a Yo Buddy to Improve with.

I’m in Clifton Park NY, i’m a ways away though.

hmmm never know, My wife’s family (father, grandmother and others) live in Greenpoint Brooklyn, NY and we go to visit every now and then. So maybe sometime we can meet up and throw for a lil, maybe you can even give me some tips, maybe even buy and trade. Who knows. I’ve never actually thrown with anyone, so I really have no one to compair or learn from :(. I’m 33 and when I’m in the grocery store waiting for the wife I’ll bust out my Yo and people start lookin at me funny. I was at the Hospital waitin in the lobby one day and this older women, maybe in her 60’s says wow look at that yoyo real sharp lookin. And then I get the “I Remeber” speech (which I love to hear) she says, “I remember when I was just a little younger, not much” she says. " I used to pull out my YoYo and throw this way and that way, up in the air and around". LOL I was laughing it was so funny cause when she’s sayong this she’s throwing her arm around like she had an invisable yoyo. It was great I Loved every sec of it.
But as for me I’m really not that good, I mean I used to throw when I was in middle school which was so long ago and we didn’t have internet or other ways to order these cool yoyo’s and learn all these awesome tricks, so I learned with a Yomega from the little trick book that came with it and that all I had, I knew the basics and had no one to throw with so I got bored. I just re started like 7 months ago after I found my old Yomega and research YoYo’s on the net and saw how much I was missin out on. So Andre Boulay has become my new throw buddy and mentor, all from his tutorials of course lol.

Hey. I’m joey. I’m in NY and I think I live about an hour away from Andrew. I’de hang out some time. I also go to meets in NH now and then. They’ve stopped for now because it’s winter but they should pick up again in the spring. PM me if you want more details about it.

yeah Jtman562 in the summer I will be organizing some meets.

And biggrob10, I’d be down for some throwing. I enjoy throwing with others.

Awesome. Yeah meets are great for learning new tricks and trying yoyos before you buy them. Mabye we could all meet together one day?

NH meet is the best.

We meet in Nashua.

That’s what I was talking about bigrob10.